Remington Double-Ply Polyester Safety Center Ring Dog Collar
About This Item
- Help protect your pupper from being stuck in the brush.
- Center ring construction gives your dog the ability to free himself from obstructions.
- Leash or check cord can be attached to the O-ring.
- Crafted from 2 layers of nylon for strength and comfort.
- Designed to be durable and extra strong for your dog’s safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Marsala Brown, Small: 11 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$9.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Pets First NFL Nylon Dog Collar, Miami Dolphins, Large: 18 to 28-in neck, 1-in wide$11.24Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog Collar, Washington Nationals, Medium$11.78Chewy Price
- Pendleton Diamond River Nylon Dog Collar, Turqouise, Small: 10 to 14-in neck, 3/4-in wide$35.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Heart Dog Collar, Black, 20-in$15.10Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealPawtitas Camouflage Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash, Green Camo, Medium/Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$16.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pets First NHL Nylon Dog Collar, New York Rangers, Medium: 12 to 18-in neck, 5/8-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Pink, Small: 10 to 14-in neck$10.19Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Reflective||Waterproof||Reflective||LED|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Great for hard pullers
This is my go to collar for walking my giant breed dogs. Especially prey driven dogs. Helps with keeping your dog on leash and in control. The clasp doesn’t break open like most collars can.
Center ring collar
Hopps likes his new collar. Center ring collars are the best