Remington Double-Ply Polyester Safety Center Ring Dog Collar
About This Item
- Help protect your pupper from being stuck in the brush.
- Center ring construction gives your dog the ability to free himself from obstructions.
- Leash or check cord can be attached to the O-ring.
- Crafted from 2 layers of nylon for strength and comfort.
- Designed to be durable and extra strong for your dog’s safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pets First NFL Nylon Dog Collar, Miami Dolphins, Large: 18 to 28-in neck, 1-in wide$11.24Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Nylon Dog Collar, Chicago Cubs, Small: 6 to 12-in neck, 3/8-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DOGNESS LED Light Accessory for DOGNESS Smart Retractable Dog Leash, Red Black$13.49Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Pets First NHL Nylon Dog Collar, Tampa Bay Lightning, Small: 8 to 12-in neck, 3/8-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Ice Cream Party Dog Leash, LG - Length: 6-ft, Width: 1-in$10.52Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Purple, X-Small: 6 to 10-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Lion King Hakuna Matata Polyester Dog Collar, Large Wide: 20 to 31-in neck, 1.5-in wide$24.44Chewy Price$32.50List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Green, Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$14.44Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Pets First NFL Signature Pro Dog Collar, Brown, San Francisco 49Ers, Medium$8.52Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||LED||—||Waterproof|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Great for hard pullers
This is my go to collar for walking my giant breed dogs. Especially prey driven dogs. Helps with keeping your dog on leash and in control. The clasp doesn’t break open like most collars can.
Center ring collar
Hopps likes his new collar. Center ring collars are the best