Remington Foam Fowl Dog Training Dummy
About This Item
- Provide your pooch with a more realistic training experience.
- Life-like design will get him used to the feel of real game.
- Great for teaching proper retrieving, carrying and holding techniques.
- Designed to be durable and tear-resistant.
- Can float in water for performance in all types of training environments.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Remington Trail Scent Dog Training Scent, Grouse, 4-oz bottle$14.82Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- TRIXIE Dog Agility Hurdle Cone Set, Orange/Yellow$32.99Chewy Price
- DogCare TC-System-11 Dog Training System, Small, Green$39.99Chewy Price
- Better Sporting Dogs 5 Piece Complete Starter Dog Agility Set$149.99Chewy Price
- Educator By E-Collar Technologies Educator E-Fence Underground Fence Dog Containment System Boundary Flags$10.00Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Garmin Sport Training Replacement Dog Collar, Black$16.78Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Hurdle$27.99Chewy Price
- FitPAWS TRAXDonut Dog Balancing Kit, Purple$63.95Chewy Price
- PATPET P650 Dog Training Collar Replacement Receiver$24.90Chewy Price
- DogCare ED11 Ultrasonic Dog Bark Deterrent, Small, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyurethane, Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—||Canvas|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Our big 14 lb Ragamuffin kitten loves the wave scratcher. He sits on it, sleeps on it, dives under it to hides, and scratches on it often. His little 9 lb Ragdoll friend has minimal interest. So it’s not a matter of size, but personal kitty preference. We are on our second wave scratcher now, and l only replaced the first one because it looked so ragged but it never fell apart. The person whose wave disintegrated had a defective scratcher and should ask Chewy for a replacement. Ours lasted at least 3 months.
Dog loved it
My dog loved playing fetch with it. But we lost it. So have to buy another. It was his favorite toy. I throw it in the woods to make him work a bit to find it. It is pretty durable although the head broke off and he ripped the plastic tail off the rope, my only minor complaints. I bounced that thing off so many trees. I couldn't have hit them if I was trying. Great retrieving toy. You can throw it pretty far.
Great training dummy
This is not a toy, it’s a training dummy for hunting dogs. Our dummy has lasted over 2 years with heavy use working with 2 labs. I had to buy a new one because the head broke off. When not in use it is kept out of reach. Great for injecting with sent. Has nice weight like the real bird. Highly recommended
My favorite retriever dummy
I love the texture and taste of the foam, it’s not to heavy and feels comfortable in my mouth. The head only lasts about 20 tosses and snaps off it doesn’t bother me but my master thinks it shouldn’t break off so soon. For me it only last about a year and then it’s the size of a tennis ball when my master gets a new one. No other dummy satisfies like this one.
Great training aid.
High quality, reasonably priced, training aid for your birddog.
Not even close to description
Ordered the mallard toy, and based upon size specs, ordered the small. It is described as 15 x 3.13 x 2.75. The width and height are close enough, but the length is not even close. The material is also not what I expected, but I ordered this based upon the size, even measured a favorite stuffed toy to make sure it was close. The actual length is maybe, generously, 8.5". See photo.
Gone in under 3 minutes
My aussiedoodle killed this thing in under 3 minutes. But Chewy instantly refunded the cost.
Foam fowl for our seven year old rescued black lab
Our lab was rescued from Texas and we have had her for a year. She came with a stuffed sheep toy and would greet anyone who came to our door with it in her mouth. The sheep was getting tattered and torn. I got her a different stuffed toy for Christmas but she destroyed it soon after. Upon our latest food order I was looking for field dog training aid for a dog like her and found the duck. She just loves it and now greets all who come in our house with her foam foul dog training dummy.
I've used Chewy.com several times. Fast, fast, fast! You know how you always want something right now? Yep, they can help! And merchandise has never disappointed!
The Dog Loved it, But it Didn't Hold Up
This is a really a nice toy, but it didn't stand a chance with our 2-1/2 y/o Spinone Italiano. He is a power chewer beyond belief and not much holds up to his idea of play. It's great looking toy and I would have given it five stars if it would've held up, at least a bit.