Remington Patterned Polyester Dog Collar
About This Item
- Adjustable features make sure you get the right fit for your pooch.
- Curved buckle is designed to sit comfortably around your dog’s neck.
- Vibrant colorfast patterns to help your hunting dog stand out in the field.
- Collar features a snap-lock open and closing.
- Choose from various patterns to match your style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Buckle-Down Checker Dog Collar, Wide-Medium$20.40Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pet Champion Hunting Camouflage Polyester Dog Collar, Cover Camo, Medium$7.26Chewy Price$8.25List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Blue, X-Small: 7 to 11-in neck$8.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Americana Flag Dog Collar, Wide-Medium$29.99Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Bone Buffalo Polyester Dog Collar, Medium Wide: 16 to 23-in neck, 1.5-in wide$22.79Chewy Price$32.50List Price
- Buckle-Down American Flag Dog Collar, Medium$17.21Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pawtitas Reflective Padded Dog Collar, Camouflage Green, Small$13.64Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Dancing Bear Polyester Dog Collar, Large Wide: 18 to 32-in neck, 1.5-in wide$22.13Chewy Price$32.50List Price
- Pawtitas Camouflage Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash, Green Camo, X-Small/Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$15.45Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Tie Dye Swirl Dog Collar, Wide-Large$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||—||Reflective||Reflective|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Ops my bad wrong size
I thought when I ordered this it was the smaller size. Got it in today, and it didn't fit Raven's neck. Just a few inches too big. My wife and I only buy her either pink or purple, and my wife loves the camo so typically I said yes to buying it. Now we have a collar that doesn't fit, again like I said my bad, I ordered the wrong size, I will be purchasing her a new collar once my wife finds another pink camo one she likes. Or we'll find a way to alter it so that Raven can wear it. Either way it's never money wasted on her. She's our baby.
Love the collar
The collar fit my pup perfectly and he looks so handsome! i like the texture of it as well it’s not an itchy feeling it’s smooth which i think he likes better!
Well made collar
Bought this collar for my foster who is a very active, large breed 5 month old puppy. It is solid and well made, easy to fasten, and the price was so reasonable.
UGLY UGLY UGLY
TRUE COLOR IS NOT EVEN CLOSE THE PICTURE PROVIDED. I WOULD HAVE TO SAY, IT IS SO UGLY I WOULDN'T EVEN PUT IT ON MY DOG.
Best company ever!
We got the pink one for our black/brown lab mix. She looks so cute in it. The colors are very bright and it is well made.
Bad maybe outweighs the good here
This is a good/bad product and I think the bad maybe outweighs the good here. Pros: I like the material a lot. It’s not too thick but rather on the softer more pliable side giving more flex and comfort on my dog. I ordered the pink camo and it is exactly as pictured which is great because I like the colors and design. The buckle/clasp is thick, solid plastic and feels sturdy and the D ring is metal and also thick/sturdy. Cons: there is significant slip on the size adjuster and that is a big problem. The collar will tighten on her neck just from regular wear i.e. her normal moving around, NOT on a leash. I’m constantly having to check the tightness. This is the biggest con and if I can’t stop it from happening I’ll have to quit using the collar altogether. So despite all the pros, the wearability is potentially the deal breaker here and that ultimately is the most important part of a collar.
Not as pictured!!!
I am extremely frustrated and disappointed. I saw some reviews saying one of the color types was not as pictured. I did not see any saying that for 'Realtree Max-4 Camo'. It is pictured as orange. I picked orange for my Large brown dog for a reason. I wanted the orange so when in the woods no one would think he is a wild animal. Now I have a dark green/brown collar that will blend in with his coat. I should have went with a different brand that at least had a bright blue in his size. Even now as I write this review it has a pink collar pictured. I expect a lot more out of Remington.
Chewy sent me a dirty dog house
This collar was dirty and kept tightening up around my dog neck, I have been dealing with Chewy for 3 and 1/2 years they always send me an excellent order but within the last five months chewy have changed their policies have changed customer service that is terrible!!!! so I believe I'm going to find another company to order my dog products, this is very disappointing...
Love the collar I recently purchased. I have yet to receive anything I didn't like from Chewy!
A quality ran company with no haggling
Fantastic company to deal with a real pleasure even with any returns if needed.