Remington Trail Scent Dog Training Scent
About This Item
- Can be used to jump-start your training program.
- Designed to teach your dog scents quickly.
- Concentrated formula is made strong for maximum effectiveness.
- Can be applied to training dummies or scent bands.
- Available in an array of scents to match your hunting plans.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DogCare TC-System-11 Dog Training System, Small, Blue$39.99Chewy Price
- Educator By E-Collar Technologies Educator E-Fence Underground Fence Dog Containment System Boundary Flags$11.43Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Garmin Sport Training Replacement Dog Collar, Black$16.86Chewy Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Black, 3/4-in$14.70Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- PATPET P650 Dog Training Collar Replacement Receiver$24.90Chewy Price
- PetSafe 3-Volt RFA-35-11 Lithium Coin Cell Replacement Batteries, 2 count$4.01Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Remington Foam Fowl Dog Training Dummy, Ring Neck, Large$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Material||—||Polyurethane, Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
What are the ingredients for this product? Wondering if it contains actual animal product?
Answer by • Feb 20, 2020
The Rabbit Remington Trail Scent Dog Training Scent contains Partially-Diluted Natural Animal Gland Extract and Propylene Glycol. The Duck, Grous, Phesant, and Quail Remington Trail Scent Dog Training Scent contain Poultry Blood, Water, Propylene Glycol, and Gamebird-specific broth.
What the of rabbit ?Snowshoe or Coney?
Answer by • Oct 30, 2020
This formula does not define a specific a type of rabbit used in the ingredients. This formula contains Partially-Diluted Natural Animal Gland Extract (80%) and Propylene Glycol (20%).
Where are the contents sourced from, and where is the product manufactured, please?
Answer by • Mar 13, 2020
This training scent is sourced in the United States and is manufactured in Memphis, Tennessee.
Could I put this on my dogs pee pads and will he go pee on them
Answer by • Apr 23, 2021
This product is intended to familiarize your hunting dog with the scent of your intended game.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By great on Dec 8, 2020
This is a great product
My dog love it when I put this on his toy and it makes training him more easer