Rep-Cal Adult Bearded Dragon Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Delivers 100% complete daily nutrition for adult bearded dragons.
- Contains optimal amounts of vitamins and minerals like vitamin D3 and calcium to help reduce the need for additional supplements.
- Encourages proper growth and supports overall health and well-being.
- Pairs perfectly with some of your companion’s other favorite food like fresh greens, mealworms and crickets.
- Proudly formulated by veterinarians in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry Byproduct Meal...||Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Dried Lima Beans, Rice Bran...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Poultry Meal...||Freeze Dried Mealworms, Freeze Dried Crickets, Corn...||Corn, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace...|
|Health Feature||N/A||Digestive Health||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I like it I part because mine see to like different colors between the two of them.
My bearded babies really seem to enjoy the crunch. It seems to be a great snack when they are looking for a little something extra around their enclosures. Just a little something extra to forage for that wont go mouldy or be found crawling around my house later.
My dragons crunch this up in the morning, like cereal. They seem to like it. It is very convenient for me to put that in their habitat on busy mornings, and then they’ll get a salad later (or maybe some crickets if they didn’t make a huge mess). Anyway, it smells a little fruity too. I doubt I would feed them only ‘cereal’, I think they need more variety. But it would serve their requirements if nothing else was available. A week after a big hurricane, power was still out on the island. This cereal was great because it didn’t require being refrigerated, or in our cooler. It is great to have on hand, but don’t expect dragons to favor it over their other food, or gobble it down the first time. Dragons that are spoiled (like mine are) will pout like a toddler for a bit. But if they’re hungry, they’ll eat. It is good to get them used to a dry food, so they will be familiar with it when you need them to eat it. I give them other foods later in the day, after they finish a little cereal first. They’re also bell-trained, so they know when food arrives.
Same as in stores, but a much better price
Same as in stores, but a much better price, and my bearded dragon loves it
I was disappointed in the arrival of this product, the inner seal was not intact.