Rep-Cal Box Turtle Food, 12-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Delivers 100% complete daily nutrition for box turtles.
- Contains optimal amounts of vitamins and minerals like vitamin D3 and calcium, so you don’t have to purchase additional supplements.
- Encourages proper growth and supports overall health and well-being.
- Crafted with tasty animal protein and natural plant ingredients.
- Proudly formulated by veterinarians in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Lizard Flower Food Topper, 6-g bag$2.90Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.75Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Gourmet Repti Sticks Floating Aquatic Turtle Food, 4.5-oz jar$7.61Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.23Autoship Price
- Rep-Cal Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 8-oz jar$8.52Chewy Price$8.09Autoship Price
- Komodo Jelly Pots Reptile Food, 40 count$29.96Chewy Price$36.92List Price$28.46Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aquatic Turtle Food Hatchling Formula$2.80Chewy Price$5.99List Price$2.66Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoMin PRO Baby Formula Turtle Sticks, 1.13-oz$2.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- DealNature Zone Bites Bearded Dragon Food, 9-oz bottle$8.26Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.85Autoship Price
- Fluker's Crafted Cuisine Garden Blend Reptile Food, 6.5-oz bag$9.89Chewy Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Rep-Cal Adult Iguana Food, 2.5-lb jar$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Fluker's Crafted Cuisine Tortoise Food, 6.5-oz bag$7.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food, 6-oz bottle$9.49Chewy Price$10.80List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Iguana Food, 1-gal container$53.32Chewy Price$65.35List Price$50.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry Byproduct Meal...||Ground Corn, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal...||Ground Wheat, Poultry Byproduct Meal, Soybean Meal...||Oats, Dried Mealworms, Freeze Dried Peas...||Ground Oats, Ground Corn, Ground Oat Hulls...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets, Freeze-Dried||Pellets|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
My funny box turtles!
Very good product! My turtles love it and I use it also as an addition to their turtle greens! The product was fairly priced and arrived in a timely manner, even arrived before scheduled! Thank you Chewy.
Tortellini loves it.
I've been custom preparing food for my single box turtle which is hard to do since she eats such a small quantity of a wide variety of fresh foods and I don't like having so much fresh produce go to waste (prepping and freeze-ahead takes forever to thaw). This dry food is incredibly convenient to help supplement her fresh food meals, doesn't smell bad, doesn't attract ants or bugs, and -best of all- Tortellini loves it.
Turtles love it!
My box turtles love the food. Mom and 4 of her "children" who are 5 years old. Easy to feed. Easier than the previous methods. Just put it in a low sided dish in the turtle pen. Nutrition seems very good
This seems to be my turtles go to food. We had been trying quite a few types but this is definitely his favorite.
They eat this
Reptiles are picky. You can't force them to eat something. Yes, they will starve first. This has been accepted by all of my box turtles.
Pet foods for all pets!
We no longer have to look for our pet foods. All we do is order from Chewy. You have made my life much simpler. Thanks!
She likes it!
My Eastern box turtle seems to enjoy these. She doesn’t eat every single last pellet but she definitely chomps down on them!!!
Recommend Rep Cal Box Turtle food
Good Product at a reasonable cost. I feed this to my box turtle and Tortoise in addition to their regular “Turtle Salad” to make sure they are getting well rounded nutrients.
Good for maintenance
The turtle seems to like it, of course he also gets treats.
My sister's box turtle eats it. It seems to like it