Replenish Dog Water Recovery All-Natural Dog Powder Supplement, 10 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes with 10 portable pouches for on-the-go convenience—just add water!
- Made with all-natural chicken broth to entice your paw-tner to drink to help promote rehydration.
- Contains carbohydrates, protein, B vitamins and antioxidants.
- Helps to rehydrate the body, enhance performance and promote recovery by replacing vital nutrients. It may even help improve tracking ability.
- Created by a veterinarian and made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DoggieWater No Flavor Dog Supplement, 1-L pouch$4.79Chewy Price
- The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz bag$12.00Chewy Price$11.40Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Skin & Coat Seasonal Allergies Dog Supplement, 7.1-oz tub$38.49Chewy Price$42.99List Price$36.57Autoship Price
- AniMed Muscle-Up Dog Supplement, 16-oz tub$19.27Chewy Price$25.79List Price$18.31Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bottle$21.44Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.37Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins LiquiCarn Liquid Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Immunity + Spirulina Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price$17.85Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs C Kelp Organic Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz jar$10.93Chewy Price$14.99List Price$10.38Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$10.07Chewy Price$29.99List Price$9.57Autoship Price
- Resvantage Canine Longevity Dog Supplement, 30 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Turkey Flavored Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs& Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Totally Wags Collagen Dog Supplement, 7.4-oz bag$17.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dextrose, Dried Chicken Broth, Blueberry Powder...||Propylene Glycol, Molasses Products, Calcium Carbonate...||Beef Bone Broth, Sunflower Lecithin.||Organic Chicken Broth, Organic Chicken Protein, Organic Sweet Potato.||Pumpkin.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||N/A||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Recovery, Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care||High-Energy, Immune Support, Appetite Stimulation...||Appetite Stimulation, Hip & Joint Support||Appetite Stimulation, Hip & Joint Support||N/A|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Human-Grade||Organic, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
just started using Replenish
Just started this product yesterday. After my pom/Chi had her first heat. She didn't want to eat or drink. After her heat she finally started eating better but with a lot of help from hand feeding her. Up to yesterday still spraying water into her mouth through out the day for hydration. Had her to her vet twice. My vet suggested crushed ice the second time. That worked good for me. But still worried my girl wasn't getting enough water. I had tried chicken broth, adding vitamins into her water. Chopping up liver and sprinkling in her water. Even using her dog toothpaste that she likes. And rubbing some on her bowl. Nothing worked except the crushed ice but I still worried not enough water. Last thing I wanted was her to have Kidney trouble from lack of water. Anyway....yesterday in came the Replenish!!!! First dish with wet kibbles and Replenish Reesey was off and running!!! Drank all of the water and eat her food. Then before bed again same thing!! Then her morning feeding same thing!! This Replenish has been a God send. I have struggle with the after effect of Reesey's heat since February. And yes Reesey is headed to the vets on July 12th for a spaying!! Have breed dogs before, but never have I had such a miserable time with a heat.. So if anyone ever has this problem try this Replenish.. It has been a God send for Reesey.. And remember if your dog doesn't drink good. don't let it go. Go to your vet, because dehydration can kill our pets. Sincerely Reesey's Mom Photo Reesey is the little black and white dog.
Not vet recommended
My dog is an athlete. I’m looking for something that will help him recover from fatigue. I sent this product to my vet and she told me it would not hurt him - but there is nothing in it that would hydrate and boost him after a run.
Mmmm Mmmm good
We live in Arizona and my pup tends to not drink enough water and therefore tends to get UTIs. I sprinkle a small amount on her dry food and add water to make it like soup. She loves it and it even slows her eating.
A must for Competitions!
I have found that it is very important to keep your dog well hydrated in order to maintain their energy level while physically active. I have often found it difficult to encourage them to drink enough while competing in Agility or dancing in Freestyle. With the Replenish supplement, even my finicky dog drinks her whole bowl of water without hesitation and is able to maintain a good energy level throughout her competitions!
What A Difference!
Love this product and have been using it for about a year! We live in Colorado and often take our cavalier hiking with us. After using Replenish during and after a hike, our girl is happy and playful. Before using Replenish she needed naps. Plus no issues getting our dog to drink! This product does exactly what it says and “replenishes” our furry family member with everything her body needs after exercise. Also, Replenish was created by a veterinarian and that gives me peace of mind.
Energy Booster for my dog!
I keep finding more uses for Replenish besides the obvious hydration after hiking in the desert. Yesterday, I gave our super awesome five-year-old rescue dog Replenish in the evening before her tooth cleaning today. As a nurse, I thought the healthy hydration would help her tolerate the procedure a bit better. She sailed through the tooth cleaning and is doing well this evening. Anytime she is not feeling well or has been out in hot weather, I give her Replenish. If we are going on a long hike, I give her Replenish with her breakfast *before* the hike. Our dog relies on us to plan ahead for her daily activities or even a tooth cleaning, she loves Replenish and I can't recommend it enough for active dogs. I would like to ask the vet if she recommends this on the day before any surgical or dental procedure.
Refreshing dog treat/supplement
Dogs will love this product! Highly recommend! I was looking for a product to refresh our older Dalmatian, post-long walks or hot afternoons. Decided to try out Replenish after a friend recommended it. As soon as I mixed it and laid it out, she gobbled it up like a milkshake! The chicken flavor is a wonderful bonus. It really perks her up and makes her feel like she’s getting a treat. Mixed a second serving for our other younger dog (larger Pitbull mix) who also loved it. I will definitely be buying this more often to supplement our routine. Thankful for a refreshing treat for our fur balls!
Great for long walks and hikes
We carry this with us anytime we go for a long walk in the Texas heat or when we're hiking with our pups in the Colorado mountains. I figure if humans benefit from electrolytes, why not our four-legged friends too? It's always such a bummer if they have the runny poops because they aren't hydrated enough. This way, they are much more likely to stay hydrated and happy for the entire hike. Quite honestly, anyone with pups should have a box of this on-hand.
Like Gatorade for your dog!
My dog Warrior absolutely loves this product! When I take him out in the heat on a hike, I merely add a packet to his water bowl and he drinks the whole bowl and is not only ready to go again but isn’t as tired the next day. It’s simple, all natural and made by a Veterinarian who was a collegiate athlete. Highly recommend for those owners who are health conscientious for their animals.
Awesome for my old pup
I have an 11 year old GSD who is still pretty active. This keeps him going during hot summer hikes in New England when he’s prone to overheating. Would recommend.