REPTI ZOO Sliding Doors Screen Ventilation Reptile Terrarium, 47-gal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Screen top provides ventilation and lets in light.
- Raised, waterproof bottom frame is the ideal spot for a substrate heater.
- Front doors can slide separately, so it’s easy to feed your pet.
- Specially designed lock for extra security.
- Easy assembly and maintenance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OiiBO Glass Screen Ventilation Reptile Terrarium$349.99Chewy Price
- Boamaster PVC Reptile Cage, 48x24x14$312.11Chewy Price$365.00List Price
- TRIXIE Glass Reptile Terrarium, 50-gal$227.85Chewy Price$253.27List Price
- New Age Pet ECOPLEX Mojave Reptile Habitat, 36-in, Grey$282.99Chewy Price$481.99List Price
- REPTI ZOO Double Hinge Glass Reptile Terrarium, 50-gal$319.99Chewy Price
- REPTI ZOO Large Glass Reptile Terrarium$481.20Chewy Price$549.99List Price
- REPTI ZOO Double Hinge Door Reptile Glass Terrarium, 24-gal$224.99Chewy Price
- HerpCult Acrylic Insect & Reptile Terrarium, Clear Top, Large$45.00Chewy Price
- Zilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Terrestrial, Large$35.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Aivituvin 12.4-in Indoor & Outdoor Wood Tortoise House$129.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Exo Terra Flat Home Reptile Faunarium, Large$32.91Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Glass, Aluminum, Metal||Glass, Aluminum, Metal||Glass, Aluminum, Metal||Glass, Coated Metal, Metal||Acrylic, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
We have two of these. They were easy to put together and have held up well over the last year.
Amazing enclosure, fast shipping, fantastic price!
We actually purchased two of these, so we could combine them into a large 8 foot enclosure for my blue tongue skink. It worked out perfectly, the enclosures are easy to build and incredibly sturdy. 100% recommend!