Reptile Prime Extra Fine Coconut Fiber Reptile Substrate, 12-qt bag
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
Fluker's Hermit Beach Sand Substrate, 6-lb bag
Zoo Med Hermit Crab Sand, 5-lb bag
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Chemical-free fine coconut fiber substrate.
- Dust-free for your pet’s health.
- Features humidity retention capabilities.
- Helps eliminate smells and begin to break down waste.
- Can be used wet or dry.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Excavator Clay Burrowing Reptile Substrate, 10-lb bag, bundle of 3$38.13Chewy Price$39.30List Price$36.22Autoship Price
- Stroodies Leopard Geckos LitterBox, Sapphire, 2-in$3.55Chewy Price$4.00List Price
- Reptile Prime Coconut Fiber Reptile Substrate, 24-qt bag, 3 count$58.17Chewy Price$59.97List Price$55.26Autoship Price
- Zoo Med HydroBalls Lightweight Expanded Clay Terrarium Substrate, 2.5-lb, bundle of 3$29.49Chewy Price$31.05List Price
- Zoo Med Terrarium Moss Reptile Bedding$10.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSoil Reptile Bedding$28.85Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Chips Reptile Carpet$22.37Chewy Price$25.95List Price
- Komodo Disposable Tank Reptile Liners, 12 x 24-in$12.99Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- Exoticare Isocare Premium Isopod Reptile Substrate Mix, 2-lb bag$22.67Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.54Autoship Price
- Exoticare Exotichip Coco Husk Chip Reptile Bedding, 11-lb bag$27.53Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.15Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aspen Snake Bedding$97.23Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Aspen Snake Bedding, 24-qt bag, bundle of 4$108.60Chewy Price$111.96List Price$103.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter & Bedding Type||Coconut Fiber||Coconut Fiber||Coconut Fiber||Coconut Fiber||Coconut Fiber|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
Can this be used in a bioactive hermit crab tank?
Answer by • Mar 11, 2022
This is a suitable bedding for most invertebrates including bioactive hermit crabs. This is a fine coconut fiber substrate and can be used for burrowing.
will this work for tarantulas?
Answer by • Feb 27, 2022
This substrate is suitable for spiders.
can u use withhermit crabs ?can they dig in it?
Answer by • Jan 16, 2022
This is a suitable bedding for most invertebrates including hermit crabs. This is a fine coconut fiber substrate and can be used for burrowing.
Can this be used for fattail geckos &leopard geckos?If eatten when getting crickets will this harm them/
Answer by • Oct 09, 2021
A bit of substrate will not hurt your reptile. Make sure you are putting food into a food dish and not directly on the bedding to reduce the amount of bedding they make accidentally eat.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Cekybo on Dec 29, 2021
The best I have found
This product holds moisture very well, I love the fact that it is dustless so it doesn't get all over the place when pouring it in and for my snakes it lasts a long time.