Reptile Systems D3+ UVB Desert Reptile Lamp
About This Item
- Lamp is a source of heat and UV light for your reptilian roommate.
- UVA and UVB rays supplement the nutrition your pet gets from their food.
- Ideal for warming the environments of desert-dwelling reptiles or exotic mammals.
- Compatible with a range of enclosure types, including paludariums, vision cages, terrariums, and vivariums.
- Can be placed above an enclosure’s screen cover for easy setup and access.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zilla Night Red Heat Incandescent Reptile Terrarium Lamp, 75-watt, bundle of 3$32.49Chewy Price$33.48List Price
- Zilla Desert Series Fluorescent Coil Bulb, 20 watts$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Exo Terra Infrared Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 75-w bulb$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 26-Watt$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Zoo Med T8 ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Fluorescent Lamp, 18-in$32.78Chewy Price$39.99List Price$31.14Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Combo Deep Dome Lamp, Large$64.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Single G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$9.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zilla Digital Terrarium Temperature Controller$29.79Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Exo Terra Intense Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 25-w bulb$5.67Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.39Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Reptile Lamp Stand$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Zoo Med Nano LED Light$11.06Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Zoo Med Betta LED Light$6.33Chewy Price$7.84List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
Are these 18"
Answer by • Nov 02, 2020
The 15-watt bulb measures 18 inches long, the 18-watt bulb measures 24 inches long, the 25-watt bulb measures 30 inches long, the 30-watt bulb measures 36 inches long, and the 38-watt bulb measures 42 inches long.
What fixture or ballist is needed for this bulb
Answer by • Apr 15, 2021
The T8 lamps can take any fixture/ballast that the lamp will fit in. The T5 lamp must have a fixture/ballast that is electronic.
How much uvb is put out 12% ??
Answer by • Jan 30, 2021
This lamp puts out 10% UVB. The total light output would be as follows. 10% UVB 30%-35% UVA The rest of the output is visible light.
Is this a t8 bulb? I'm going to buy a regular fixture for the bulb but it does not specify
Answer by • Oct 11, 2021
This light is a D3 Specialist T8. These lights will need to be used with a T8 controller, such as the Arcadia light controllers and a reflector (optional) to almost double the light output. For the maximum enjoyment of your terrarium / vivarium we recommend that you replace your Reptile Systems light at least once a year.
Be the first to recommend this product.