Reptile Systems D3 UVB Forest Reptile Lamp
About This Item
- UV light warms your pet and supplements the nutrition they get from their food.
- Emits UVB rays, which help many reptiles absorb calcium.
- Suitable for a variety of forest-dwelling reptiles and amphibians.
- Works in many types of pet homes, such as vivariums, paludariums, tanks, terrariums, and vision cages.
- Lamp can be situated above your screen cover for hassle-free setup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zilla Desert Series Fluorescent Coil Bulb, 20 watts$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Zoo Med T8 ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Fluorescent Lamp, 18-in$26.84Chewy Price$39.99List Price$25.50Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Digital Min-Max Precision Thermometer$10.31Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zoo Med Precision Analog Thermometer & Humidity Gauge$9.69Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Fluker's Clamp Lamp with Dimmer, 8.5-in$20.95Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Zoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp, 5.5-in$13.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Exo Terra Ultra Thin Terrarium Substrate Heat Mat, 16 watts$32.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Fluker's Mini Sun Dome Lighting Fixture, 10-in$24.99Chewy Price$37.74List Price
- Zilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 16-watt$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Tuff Splashproof Halogen Reptile Terrarium Lamp, 50-watt$11.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 150-watt$19.80Chewy Price$32.16List Price
- Zoo Med Repticare Ceramic Infrared Reptile Heater, 100-watt$20.57Chewy Price$37.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Not the worst.
I bought to have in stock for when needed. Has been in for about 48 hrs. Half of the time the light flickers and I either have to wait for it for a good 10-20 minutes or turn it off and try later. But at least this brand actually turned on when it arrived. If only chewy carried high quality products from arcadia lighting.