Resco Original Dog Nail Clippers
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||N/A, Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Heavy duty, solid steel construction is guaranteed to last.
- Attractive chrome plating adds durability, comfort and shine.
- Designed to let you easily replace dull blades when needed.
- Guillotine-style trimmer allows less pressure to cut nails for quicker and easier trimming sessions.
- At-home nail clippers let you take care of long and sharp nails with ease and is recommended as part of your regular grooming routine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMaster Grooming Tools Ergonomic Professional Dog Nail Clipper, Small$14.97Chewy Price
- DealPetSpy Dog Nail Clipper$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealHertzko Electronic Dog & Cat Nail Grinder with USB Charger$16.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealDog Fashion Spa Crystal Glass Nail File$15.00Chewy Price
- DealSafari Guillotine Nail Trimmer for Dogs, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- DealCHI Standard Nail Dog Clipper, Large Size$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealWahl Premium Pet Nail Filer, Red$24.99Chewy Price$31.45List Price
- DealZen Clipper Precise Adjustable Dog Nail Clipper$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealEvolution Professional Dog Nail Trimmer, Medium-Large$13.99Chewy Price
- DealDremel Grooming Bands for the 7350-PT &7300-PT Nail Grinder$3.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealSafari Diamond Dog Nail File$7.49Chewy Price
- DealHertzko Angled Blade Dog, Cat, & Small Pet Nail Scissors$9.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
119 Customer Reviews
No good at all
Fresh out if the box, trying to clip just the tips of my large dogs nails (which are cut regularly) and the blade twists out the way so just shredded the tip of the nail. These do not do the job.
I have a 2 yr old cane corso . It took multiple tries to get one nail fully clipped . The quality of these clippers are very poor
Perfect for small dogs
I have tried several other types of clippers for my miniature chihuahua and these work the best. They don't pull on the nail bed And my dog sits more still
Waste of money
These are dull and barely get through my dogs nail. I even bought new blades and they don't help. I've used the same Resco clippers for almost 30 years and have used them on at least 3 dogs and they cut better than these brand new ones.
Came sharp, worked good on dog and cat. Bought to replace an old pair that broke of a different brand. Have had for 1-1/2 years so far. But they don't get used excessively either.
Great product. Easy to use and didn't hurt my dogs
No Frills. Does the Job.
I wish these felt sharper new out of the box, but they do the job. The price was also reasonable.
Dog nail clippers i ordered were to flimsy
I have had these kind of nail clippers for my dogs and they broke. I had to order another pair. Unless I was supposed to do something before use they are not working correctly they are to flimsy and don't even cut the nail.
Not good enough
I bought this to replace a similar style which had become dull, however this one cuts about the same as the dull one, if not worse. Almost seems like the blade isn’t tight enough and doesn’t cut straight. I have two large dogs, so if I weren’t cutting such thick nails it may have worked better.
Thought I wouldn’t like them but I did
My husband was not happy that I got clippers without a guard but they ended up being amazing clippers.