Resco Professional Combination Comb, Candy Blue
About This Item
- Medium and coarse teeth spacing is designed to easily groom double-coated or long-haired dogs and cats.
- Tapered pins are rounded at the tip to ensure a pleasurable grooming experience for you and your pet.
- 1-inch nickel plated hardened steel pins are pressed into a solid brass shank for durability and longevity.
- Anti-static brushing allows for an even smoother and cleaner feeling groom.
- Perfect for professional groomers or the everyday pet owner.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Life Fur-Guard Easy Self-Cleaning Grooming Deshedder Dog & Cat Comb, Green$20.53Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Pet Life Knuckler Handheld Travel Flexible Grooming Dog & Cat Rake Comb, Orange$14.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Beauty By Benjamin The Benjamin Brush Cat, Dog & Horse Short Hair Product Pump & Brush$32.00Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ultimate Coarse Dog Comb$10.10Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Extra Firm$15.23Chewy Price$18.59List Price
- Andis Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush, Green/White$13.58Chewy Price
- Cozy Courier Pet Products Dog & Cat Deshedder Tool, Large$18.60Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- H&H Pets 2-Sided Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com 2-Sided Grooming Dog & Cat Brush$10.00Chewy Price
- Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Oval Slicker Dog Brush$4.49Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Pin Dog Grooming Brush$5.61Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Rinse Ace Self-Cleaning Retractable Bristle Pet Brush, Large$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Be ready for the smell
I want to start off by saying that both of my dogs love the food. My German Shepherd constantly wants more and my Mountain Cur demolishes her plate as well. The only downside is the smell. Your dogs will smell like fish food, their farts will be horrid and their breath will have you ordering doggie mints. I’ll be switching back to the Lamb and Rice but this certainly has the approval of both my pups.
food is OK but not the best for us
My dog likes it and lickss her bowl clean, but it is not helping with the issue that we were trying to fix with her. We switched this food from a recommendation from our vet to try and see if it would help with her digestive issues and really bad breath, but it has not made an impact. Even though she likes it we are going to have to try a different food.
Coating Chipping Off
This comb worked well initially but quite soon after getting it it began to chip off its coating. (I take good care of it both while using and in storage and only use it on one dog.) It’s chipped in so many spots that it’s snagging hair so I will have to replace it. Frustrating as Resco Combs are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for life and this lasted barely a couple months before beginning to chip.
Works well. Smiley doesn't seem to mind it. Does a good job of getting to the undercoat. No static.
We raise and show Exotic Longhair and shorthair cats. Finding the proper tools to keep our felines in show shape isn’t always easy. This comb is amazing! When I pick it up, my cats run to get in my lap!! This no joke, usually they run the other way, most likely due to a comb pulling on their undercoat or long hair. I am so thankful that I discovered this high quality product and that my cats actually enjoy their grooming sessions. Thank meow!
I bought this comb to use on a Golden Retriever. Spacing is fine for long fur but the comb is difficult to hold and is uncomfortable in the hand. This may be used for a short time. The thru design for the tangs are not what I had expected so will reserve a longevity prediction.
Well made must have!
I have a schnauzer and use this comb daily. We had another brand that we purchased at the local pet store but figured we better get something of a little better quality when the teeth began falling out and this fit the bill perfectly! It even seems to glide through his hair easier.