Resco Professional Dog & Cat Comb
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- 1-inch, rounded-tip teeth offer a comfortable grooming experience that also stimulates your sidekick’s skin.
- Crafted with a solid brass shank to ensure the steel pins won’t break or bend over time.
- Precision-nickel plating adds long-lasting durability to this grooming tool.
- Ergonomic handle helps prevent fatigue during rigorous grooming sessions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Soft$14.96Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Litterbox.com 2-Sided Grooming Dog & Cat Brush$10.00Chewy Price
- Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Oval Slicker Dog Brush$5.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ultimate Coarse Dog Comb$10.10Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Resco Wrap Comb for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, Medium 1.5-in Pin, Carbon Fiber$29.36Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Pet Life Flex Series 2-in-1 Dual-Sided Pin & Bristle Grooming Dog & Cat Brush, Green$16.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Undercoat Pet Rake, 20 Short Pins$12.01Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Dog Brush, Medium$23.99Chewy Price
- Jespet Deshedding Dog Brush, Large$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Katziela Silicone Dog Grooming Glove, Black$29.99Chewy Price
- Le Salon Essentials Grooming Dog Mitt$8.16Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Martha Stewart Adjustable Strap Massage Bristle Dog Brush$10.28Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||—||Groomer Accessory||—||Groomer Accessory|
|Material||—||Steel, Rubber, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Love the brush but inaccurate color
This is my favorite comb right now. My cat doesn’t like being brushed so the handle helps reduce the chance of getting scratched or bit. The teeth of the comb don’t seem to be too pointy, so they’re gentle which is good. My cat is Siberian and Medium seems to work for her longer fur and as a gentler option. I’m going to get Fine too because I feel like it would work better for areas of shorter, finer fur. I’d suggest Fine for shorter hair cats because I think Medium’s teeth would be too far apart. I was disappointed though that the color looks darker in person. I was excited about the candy purple color, but it’s more of a dark purple.