Give your pet a dose of all-in-one TLC with the Rescue Remedy Cream. Using the healing power of wild flowers, this cream offers naturally soothing care in a variety of situations. It works to treat external trauma and skin conditions such as cuts and sprains, and it can also be used as a salve to heal those cracked paws. And when a stressful situation strikes, whether it’s a thunderstorm or a trip to the vet, just apply it to the outside of their ears and let the homeopathic remedies do their work. It’s made by hand with six wildflowers known for their healing powers, and it’s perfectly safe for dogs and cats.
- Multi-use, homeopathic cream provides healing care for cats and dogs in a variety of situations.
- Use on rashes, chemical burns, bruises, cuts, sprains, rashes, blows and dry or cracked paws.
- Can also be applied to the outside of the ears to calm anxious pets during stressful situations.
- Infused with the six wildflower remedies of crab apple, star of Bethlehem, clematis, cherry plum, impatiens and rock rose.
- 100% naturally produced by hand with spring water and contains no paraben or perfumes.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5x of combined Clematis vitalba HPUS. Helianthemum nummularium HPUS. Impatiens glandulifera HPUS. Mahn pumila HPUS. Ornithogalum umbellatum HPUS. Prunus cerasifera HPUS. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Beeswax. Caprylidcapric triglyceride. Caprylyl glycol, Cetearyl alcohol. Cetyl palmitate, Citric acid. Glycerin. Glyceryl stearate citrate. Isopropyl palmitate. Potassium sorbate. Purified water. Shea butter. Xanthan gum.
See all items by Rescue Remedy