Rescue Remedy Stress Relief Pet Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Well-known by pet parents for safe, natural stress relief and recommended by veterinarians for calming your cat or dog during stressful situations
- Homeopathic, non-habit forming and alcohol-free solution that's easy to use and helps calm pets in stressful situations
- Great for animals that are afraid of everyday things like thunderstorms, fireworks, going to the vet or being groomed
- Helps pets after they’ve experienced a distressing event, such as separation anxiety, moving or getting lost
- Made from a combination of five flower remedies, including Star of Bethlehem, Rock Rose, Cherry Plum, Impatiens and Clematis
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealNutramax Solliquin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 75 count$19.74Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.75Autoship Price
- DealHomeoPet Anxiety Relief Dog, Cat, Bird & Small Animal Supplement, 450 drops$14.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Zylkene 75-mg Capsules Calming Supplement for Small Dogs & Cats, 30 count$31.49Chewy Price$32.99List Price$29.92Autoship Price
- DealJackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Stress Stopper Aromatherapy for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Dealwaggedy Calm Stress & Anxiety Relief Melatonin Dog Supplement, 60 Count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Calming Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- DealVetIQ Calming Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Composure Bacon Flavored Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$37.00List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealPet Naturals Calming Dog & Cat Chews, 160 count$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealChew + Heal Travel-Sized Anxiety & Stress Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||HPUS 5x Dilution of Helianthemum Nummularium, Clematis Vitalba, Impatiens Glandulifera...||Active Ingredients: Thiamine, L-Typtophan, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile)...||Aspen, German Chamomile, Cherry Plum...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile 150 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate 100 mg, Ginger 100 mg...||Soft Arnica, Cherry Plum, Old Man'S Beard...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
57 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
697 Customer Reviews
I bought this stuff for my cat who suffers from separation anxiety and car rides. We currently have a friend who has moved in with us temporarily and her dog ella. The cats are now stuck in my room for the foreseeable future instead of having full roam of the house which causes a lot of anxiety in my one kitty Hermione. She'll start caterwauling and scratching at the door like mad. But this stuff works like a charm no caterwaling or door scratching has definitely helped with her separation anxiety. It also helps that this is the first cat calming medicine that she slurps right up. She absolutely loves how it tastes which makes it easier to give to her. I definitely recommend this product it won't disappoint.
Amazing, definitely helps calm a scared and anxious cat!
I've used this for my former cat Cello and my new kitten. It helps them both during thunderstorms and has helped my kitten be calm in her new home and when going to the vet. No side effects, just a calm presence and reduced anxiety. Highly Recommend!
Successful Vet Visit
Rescued 4 feral kittens back in May. This Saturday (August 13th) was their first visit to the Vet after being spayed/neutered. Rescue Remedy helped to make the vet visit a total success. Blood work done, Vaccination shots, nails trimmed without any trouble. A stress free event for everyone. Highly recommend Rescue Remedy.
Calm and Happy
I purchased this on the Representative recommendation, Yella has been suffering with Anxiety since we made our Long Move from NY. Yella is 8 yrs old and change is very hard on her!! This Remedy is amazing!!!! I have tried so many stress Remedies in 7 months!!! I tried to upload a video of the thunder going on but it won’t allow, the picture is of her relaxing and not running! Trust me the thunder in Florida is Crazy.
Just started the drops
I literally just started these drops so I’m hoping for the best. Our little girl,Daisy, is a puppy mill rescue and is afraid of everything except myself and my husband. Her anxiety is awful and she freaks out over every little noise. I’m hoping these help.
It really works!
I used this on my nine year old small dog who is terrified of thunder and he quieted right down and slept through the whole thing. I worried about using too much but I only used two drops and when he woke up, he was alert and right back to his normal sweet self. I am impressed.
Still trying out.
I have an 18 lb ChiWeenie. We are in the rainy season, so I need something to work. (She trembles from the sound of thunder.) I was worried that 4 drops (recommendation on label) maybe too much for her size so I started with 2 drops. Not much change. Went to 3 drops, maybe a tad better. Went to the 4 drops and although she trembled at first, it seemed to make her tired. Will have to keep reviewing to see if this works well, as our storms at times are short in duration, but frequent.
Not bad for the price
I added this to other things I do to keep my anxious dog calm during fireworks and thunderstorms (thundershirt, calming spray). It worked pretty well. He wasn’t as anxious and was able to lay down in his hiding spot for the night without tearing up the house. I do prefer the Purina calming powder over this one but if you don’t want to spend the money, this will do.
I have 4 rescues of various ages and sizes. I live in an area where people shoot a lot of fireworks. I like this product because it's easy to use, quick acting and economical. No need to read about size or dose. Just get a treat and place four drops on it for each. It's odorless and tasteless and works in just a few minutes.
Bought one bottle for my chihuahua who has separation anxiety and didn’t know if it would work but after about 15 minutes he’s laying down and relaxed! I can’t believe it actually worked! I’ll be ordering more for him for good now. Been looking for something for his anxiety for some time now and finally found something that works!