ResQ Organics Skin Treatment with Manuka Honey Dog & Cat Skin Care
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Finest natural and organic ingredients: Combines organic aloe vera, Manuka honey, coconut, olive and hemp seed oils, shea butter, with vitamins and amino acids. This nutrient-rich formula works to repair and promote faster healing.
- Effective for: dry itchy skin, hot spots, rashes, mange, insect bites, dry nose, cracked paws, sores, scratches, abrasions, minor cuts, wounds, burns and more. This treatment may also reduce irritation and redness and helps promote hair growth.
- Absorbs quickly: non-greasy formula with no alcohols, mineral oils or harmful chemicals.
- Absorbs quickly: non-greasy, non-sticky formula is safe and free from steroids, fragrances, alcohols, mineral oils and harmful chemicals.
- When you purchase ResQ Organics Skin Care for Dogs & Cats a portion of your purchase is donated to pet rescues across the country that help abused pets find their forever homes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Envirogroom Scram Spray Anti Itch Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$17.53Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.65Autoship Price
- Nature's Aid True-Natural Soothing Dog Gel, 1.25-oz bottle$4.00Chewy Price$3.80Autoship Price
- Bodhi Dog Lemongrass Dog, Cat & Small Animal Hot Spot Spray, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Anti-Itch Dog, Cat & Horse Wipes, 50 count$16.19Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DERMagic Skin Rescue Lotion, 4-oz$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- VetWELL KetoWell Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Wipes, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Allergy Itch Relief Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.44Chewy Price$12.49List Price$11.82Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Dog & Cat Enzymatic Skin Cream, 1-oz tube$11.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.20Autoship Price
- Pets Are Kids Too Premium Anti-Itch Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- M. BARCLAY Soft Spot All-Natural Soothing Dog & Cat Salve, 2-oz jar$16.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Dog & Cat Spray, 2-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Bio-Med Coal Tar Veterinary Strength Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.25Chewy Price$16.25List Price$12.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Emulsyifying Wax NF, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*...||Paw Balm: Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil...||Organic Hempseed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil; Cera Alba; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter; Aqua (Water); Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil; Mel; Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Potassium Sorbate; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil; Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/ Leaf Oil. 100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin...||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid, Paw Care||—||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior, Kitten||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
149 Customer Reviews
Amazing Product For Cat's Dry Skin
I rarely submit reviews either, but I had to comment on this wonderful product. We were desperate to help our beautiful 4 year old calico cat, Tallulah. She developed scabs on her head, neck and back. We didn't want to, but tried antibiotics and steroids at the vet 3 tries. Every time the scabs and scaly patches returned. I bought this product based on the reviews and rubbed the cream directly on her scabs. She was hesitant so I was only able to do it once a day at first. The directions say use twice a day. After 2-3 days used once a day, all the scabs disappeared. Her itching stopped. Unbelievable results. I can't thank you enough for helping our Tallulah with this amazing product and thank you Chewy.com for providing this product as an option to help a cat's skin.
Worth it !!!
To start, I rarely write reviews. I am so smitten with this product, that I had to spread the word! My pup had a huge open wound on the back of her neck when we got her. It took 8 months to heal and left a massive bald spot. We live at altitude, so the sun and dry weather really dries it out and makes it itchy for her. She would scratch and reopen it all the time. I’ve tried so many methods over the years to soothe the skin, so she could have some relief. I honestly bought this on a whim, thinking - I bet Manuka honey wouldn’t hurt! In less than a week, we went from an irritated spot, to soft supple skin! She barely even goes to scratch it! I am so over the moon that she has relief, aaaand it smells really nice! The price point may seem high, but a little bit goes a long way. Totally worth it!!
The real deal
This product healed My Boxers very large open wound when it looked like it would never heal. I noticed a difference within 24hrs!
Love this product, my pups paws are always a mess and cracked. Now after using this they are in great shape. I will definitely be getting again.
I bought this item to regrow fur on my labs elbows. Too soon to tell if it will work for that, but it claims to, so we'll see. However, soft and creamy and smells good. Kinda pricey, but the jar is large and a little bit of cream goes a long way.
I almost never write reviews, but, this stuff is just that good. I don't just recommend it, I HIGHLY recommend it, and I am very hard to impress. I have a small dog that got a weird spot, not a hot spot, because it doesn't itch and all, and no vet has been able to figure out what it even is, much less what it is caused by, or how to treat it. I have spent literally about 3 years, about a thousand dollars, been to 4 different vets, tried every home remedy I could find...and in JUST THREE DAYS of using this, the spot stopped spreading, is healing up, and even already has hair growing back!!! Yeah, I thought it was a bit pricey for such a tiny container, but I have only gone through about a tablespoon so far, and the stuff actually works! Unlike everything else the vets have charged me for.
I don't usually leave reviews but this stuff works! Rather it be hot spots, bald spots, or cuts and scrapes this stuff takes care of it all! I use it on my Great Dane every year and I see his hot spots and sored improve after one day. It also helps grow hair back in his bald spots quickly. It's worth every penny!
I love this lotion
Good product I always buy it for my fur babies, I apply the cream every day on their paws. Highly recommend.
Worked like a charm
My dog had a rash in the crevis of her leg. I applied this stuff on it and it was gone in 2-3 days. Absolutely amazing! I think it felt soothing to her too because she let me put it on her with no issues.
We have been using this skin treatment on our pit bull and it has helped him tremendously!