ResQ Organics Skin Treatment with Manuka Honey Dog & Cat Skin Care
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Finest natural and organic ingredients: Combines organic aloe vera, Manuka honey, coconut, olive and hemp seed oils, shea butter, with vitamins and amino acids. This nutrient-rich formula works to repair and promote faster healing.
- Effective for: dry itchy skin, hot spots, rashes, mange, insect bites, dry nose, cracked paws, sores, scratches, abrasions, minor cuts, wounds, burns and more. This treatment may also reduce irritation and redness and helps promote hair growth.
- Absorbs quickly: non-greasy formula with no alcohols, mineral oils or harmful chemicals.
- Absorbs quickly: non-greasy, non-sticky formula is safe and free from steroids, fragrances, alcohols, mineral oils and harmful chemicals.
- When you purchase ResQ Organics Skin Care for Dogs & Cats a portion of your purchase is donated to pet rescues across the country that help abused pets find their forever homes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bodhi Dog Oatmeal Dog, Cat & Small Animal Anti-Itch Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- M. BARCLAY Soft Spot All-Natural Soothing Dog & Cat Salve, 2-oz jar$16.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Scram Spray Anti Itch Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Davis Miconazole Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$17.02Chewy Price$17.15List Price$16.17Autoship Price
- Pet MD Antiseptic & Antifungal Medicated Dog, Cat & Horse Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 3.75-oz, Tin$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Dog & Cat Spray, 2-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$17.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.90Autoship Price
- Dog Wash Oatmeal Itch Relief Dog Shampoo, 24-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Bodhi Dog Lemongrass Dog, Cat & Small Animal Hot Spot Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.30Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.59Autoship Price
- dealSkout's Honor Probiotic Dog Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Vetericyn FoamCare Medicated Shampoo for Pets, 16-oz spray$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Emulsyifying Wax NF, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*...||Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Coconut Oil...||Organic Hempseed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Water, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic and Capric Triglyceride...||Organic Hempseed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid, Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care||Dander||Paw Care|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
145 Customer Reviews
I bought this item to regrow fur on my labs elbows. Too soon to tell if it will work for that, but it claims to, so we'll see. However, soft and creamy and smells good. Kinda pricey, but the jar is large and a little bit of cream goes a long way.
I almost never write reviews, but, this stuff is just that good. I don't just recommend it, I HIGHLY recommend it, and I am very hard to impress. I have a small dog that got a weird spot, not a hot spot, because it doesn't itch and all, and no vet has been able to figure out what it even is, much less what it is caused by, or how to treat it. I have spent literally about 3 years, about a thousand dollars, been to 4 different vets, tried every home remedy I could find...and in JUST THREE DAYS of using this, the spot stopped spreading, is healing up, and even already has hair growing back!!! Yeah, I thought it was a bit pricey for such a tiny container, but I have only gone through about a tablespoon so far, and the stuff actually works! Unlike everything else the vets have charged me for.
I don't usually leave reviews but this stuff works! Rather it be hot spots, bald spots, or cuts and scrapes this stuff takes care of it all! I use it on my Great Dane every year and I see his hot spots and sored improve after one day. It also helps grow hair back in his bald spots quickly. It's worth every penny!
I love this lotion
Good product I always buy it for my fur babies, I apply the cream every day on their paws. Highly recommend.
Worked like a charm
My dog had a rash in the crevis of her leg. I applied this stuff on it and it was gone in 2-3 days. Absolutely amazing! I think it felt soothing to her too because she let me put it on her with no issues.
We have been using this skin treatment on our pit bull and it has helped him tremendously!
My cat has itchy bumps that pop up once in a while. We haven't been able to pin point an irritant or allergy but this cream helps to alleviate the bumps & itching.
This stuff is amazing!
I’ve used ResQ Organics on one of my dogs that has allergy issues and it has always helped heal the irritated skin quickly. My senior dog also gets hot spots and this skin treatment is my go to that never fails me. I love it so much I also use it as my personal daily lotion.
Works to heal and moisturize
I use this on redness, itchiness, bumps, cuts and it helps heal, sooth, and moisturize. Smells like honey, very natural and thick you can rub it in good.
Works very quickly
Amazing product my furbaby has more recently been scratching and itching rather aggressively at certain sites and I have been rubbing this cream on him everyday for the past 2 weeks and where hair was once barely there is coming back and scars are disappearing. I definitely recommend purchasing!