RestoraPet Feline Formula Organic Tuna Flavor Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to prevent inflammation and naturally increase your companion’s energy.
- Reduces joint and arthritis pain, while improving mobility and muscle strength.
- Organic formula contains beneficial compounds like Omega 3, CoQ10, and Vitamin E.
- Bottle includes a dropper and tastes like tuna, so your picky pet won’t mind taking it.
- Many pets will experience improvements just days after their first dose!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Feline Well-Being Cat Supplement, 6-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- HyaFlex Hyalogic Hyaluronic Acid Hip & Joint Formula Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$21.56Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$41.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price$39.85Autoship Price
- Dr. Goodpet Digestive Enzymes Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$16.95List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Catzymes Probiotic Digestive Enhancer Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Tomlyn Pre & Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 count$21.30Chewy Price$21.49List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- Endurosyn Feline Digestive Oral Gel for Cats, 15-g syringe$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Probios Intelliflora Probiotic Cat Supplement, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Lysine Plus Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 180 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Pet Ultimates Probiotics Cat Supplement, 1.55-oz jar$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Vitalitrol 50 mg, CoQ10 180 mg, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols & Tocotrienols) 600 IU...||Active Ingredients: Mhb3 Hyaluronan 4mg, Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Chloride...||Mn Elk Velvet Antler Extract, Lycium Fruit, Cynomorii Rhizome...||Active Ingredients Per 2Ml: Glucosamine (Usp) (Corn): 260 Mg; Chondroitin Sulfate (Usp) (Beef): 50 Mg; Msm (Methyl-Sulfonylmethane 99.9%): 120 Mg; Manganese Chelate: 1 Mg; Hyaluronic Acid (As Sodium Hyaluronate): 10 Mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C As A Preservative): 50 Mg, Taurine: 100 Mg Inactive Ingredients: Beef Liver Powder...||USP Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Chicken Flavor...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||Hip & Joint Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||N/A||N/A||N/A||Chicken|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Like other old cat owners, we are continually hoping for a solution or a miracle. I'm not suggesting this will make your cat be as they were 5 or 6 years ago, but we have seen a change. We were seeking for anything to assist her because she has a kidney disease, and 2 vegetarians actually recommended putting her to sleep which is just sad. My sister gave us one bottle, and it only took a few weeks until we started noticing changes. I'm just really really thankful for this product and I'll definitely keep spreading the word to friends and family. So if you're thinking of getting this product or not, don't think twice and get it cause it'll give your old baby way more time and comfort.
This really improved my cat's life!
We first got this for our 14-year-old tortoiseshell, Tamara, who had been limping for a few months and was hardly moving at all. At first she was curious about the drops but wouldn't eat the whole dosis, so we started putting a little bit of the product on her paw, and then she'd lick it off. She then got used to the flavor, now we mix it with with a small portion of her dry food and she eats the whole thing right away. I'd say it took longer than expected, because we were expecting to see some changes right away (that's what my friend who recommended the product to us had said). I'd say it took a little more than a month, but the results were unbelievable, she's a completely different cat now! It's been more than a year since we started giving restorapet to our kitty, and her limping went away. She's as playful as she was several years ago, sometimes running like crazy chasing our little dog, and her coat also looks brighter and healthier. I'd totally recommend this product to anyone, Tamara seems happier than ever, and so are we! Thank you, RestoraPet!!!
I tried it on my 5 y/o cat that used to sleep all day, it gives her more energy and she seems happier
Tuna girl won’t touch it
Not even a drop. she doesn’t want to eat it or anything in her dish if it’s in her food.
This REALLY works
I used RestoraPet a couple years ago for my black cat that was sick and the vet didn't give him long to live. George is now fat and happy and living well! I also have many feral cats that I try to keep safe and healthy. Well it was mighty pricey to get enough RestoraPet for all of them. Brian and I made a deal and I was able to keep George and them healthy. I had to stop after the lockdowns began, I couldn't afford to keep getting it. I have recently had a small litter and the runt was having trouble with his eyes. One was totally closed up and the other sometimes would open. I tried the treatment the vet gave me and it just did not work! Well I found a bottle that I had left of the RestoraPet and started him on it right away!!!! We have used half of the bottle and his 1 eye is open always and after I clean his face in the morning his other eye is open most of the time!!!! YEA Now he eats like there is no tomorrow and runs around like all the other cats. I only have half a bottle left but I am confident that it will get the job done. I wrote this because if you have seen the stories and just can't believe them BELIEVE them!!!! This is the best product I have ever used for my pets. I am an avid animal lover to a fault some say. Thank you Brian for this wonderful wonderful product!!! I LOVE it.
Our 14yo cat has terrible arthritis in her shoulders. The vet had her on 2 anti-inflammatories and pain meds. After the first week her limping was just about gone. Now at 3 weeks, her appetite is back she has gained weight her limping is only when she first gets up. She had not been in her cat tree in months, she is now up and down like she use to do. The vet was surprised by her appearance and exam. In fact her couldn't hear her heart over her purring!