Revolution Plus Topical Solution for Cats, 5.6-11 lbs, (Orange Box)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Help protect your four-legged friend from pesky critters with this 6-in-1 broad spectrum monthly Topical Solution for Cats by Revolution Plus. Simply apply the quick-drying, small-volume prescription to help: kill fleas before they lay eggs, kill ticks for a full month, prevent heartworm disease and treat and control roundworms, hookworms and ear mites. This topical medication is suitable for cats and kittens eight weeks of age or older, weighing between 5.6 and 11 pounds.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Revolution Plus Topical Solution for Cats, 11.1-22 lbs, (Green Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$133.99Chewy Price$127.29Autoship Price
- Simparica Trio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 44.1-88 lbs, (Green Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$168.41Chewy Price$159.99Autoship Price
- Heartgard Plus Chew for Dogs, 51-100 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$67.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price$64.59Autoship Price
- NexGard Chew for Dogs, 24.1-60 lbs, (Purple Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$132.99Chewy Price$144.99List Price$126.34Autoship Price
- NexGard Chew for Dogs, 60.1-121 lbs, (Red Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$132.99Chewy Price$144.99List Price$126.34Autoship Price
- Revolution Plus Topical Solution for Cats, 2.8-5.5 lbs, (Gold Box), 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Simparica Trio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 22.1-44.0 lbs, (Teal Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$163.53Chewy Price$155.35Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
275 Customer Reviews
Super easy process!
When I took my cat to the vet, I spoke with my vet about flea and tick preventatives, and he recommended this product. I expressed my interest in purchasing from Chewy, and my vet said he would be happy to approve it once I ordered from them. I placed my order with Chewy, and I had the medication in 3 days! I would have thought an online pharmacy would take more time to get it sent out, but it was so fast! I also loved that they sent me emails to keep me informed as they attempted to contact my veterinarian! Will definitely be purchasing from Chewy Pharmacy again! Super happy!
My two new terrified feral kittens arrived with ear mites; the vet gave them their first dose of revolutionplus. That helped get the ear mites moving out. Chewy filled their prescription quickly. After their second dose, the mites are now completely gone. They'll continue receiving doses to keep the ear mites at bay. BTW, they're now snuggly, happy kitties that insist on being petted. Love and good health have worked wonders.
I adopted a 9 month old feral cat (or he adopted me) and when tame enough I took him to get neutered and shots. Of course he was riddled with fleas and I thought/prepared to have to bathe him, but I asked the vet to what flea treatment he suggested and this was it. His coat looked kind of rough too and they told me that this Revolution kills worms too, so I asked them to put it on him when he was coming out of anesthesia. Within a month after the visit His Coast got slick and shiny, not to mention no flea worries-and no bath needed!! Very happy customer, with Revolution AND Chewy!!!
I tried Frontline first. Didn't do anything, just waisted my money. Called the vet and they recommended Revolution. Wish it wasn't RX, but worked great and very fast. Just adopted 2 rescue cats that had fleas and were scratching terribly. This worked in a day. Could see a huge difference. After a few days, they stopped scratching completely.
My cat had ear mites really bad when he came to my home,he was scratching so bad behind his ears,he was bleedind from scatching so much,took him to the vet and they gave him revolution plus,within 2 weeks he began to heal and stopped scatching.THIS STUFF WORKS.thank you so much.
I don't pretend to know what this does, but all vets prescribe this, so I've bought it for years. My vet has not detected any problems this prevents, so I guess it does its job. Ordering through Chewy couldn't be easier.
Relief for the kitties
The product showed up quickly and safely to my house, but the best part of Chewy is their customer service, hands down. I have never EVER had such consistent and empathetic customer service anywhere. I am Chewy customer forever!!!
Great product, no bad reactions..vet recommended as my cat is indoor/outdoor and she gets into a lot...prevents heart worms, flea and ticks also mites... really easy to apply and open
We were using Frontline, which does not have different doses for varying weights in cats. Our little cat is maybe 7 lbs on a good day. Revolution is a much smaller volume of medicine, which means it stays where it should on the cat & she can't accidentally lick it. The cat would always vomit after using Frontline. Did not happen with Revolution. Seems to be doing well controlling the fleas as well.
Staple if u have an outdoor cat
I absolutely love this product. The area where we live has ALOT of ticks and my cat loves going outside. Great protection from other parasites like mosquitoes and flees