Revolution Topical Solution for Dogs, 40.1-85 lbs, (Teal Box)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Your furry friend must have a current heartworm test result on file with your veterinarian in order to be prescribed heartworm medication. Please visit your veterinarian to have this test performed annually to protect your four-legged friend. Revolution is a medication that is applied directly on your furry friend's skin to protect them from biting critters. When applied every 30 days, Revolution protects against heartworms, fleas, and ear mites. It's also effective in preventing and treating roundworms and hookworms in kittens and sarcoptic mange and American dog tick infestations in puppies.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Revolution Topical Solution for Dogs, 20.1-40 lbs, (Red Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$137.99Chewy Price$131.09Autoship Price
- Revolution Topical Solution for Dogs, 10.1-20 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$130.99Chewy Price$124.44Autoship Price
- Revolution Plus Topical Solution for Cats, 5.6-11 lbs, (Orange Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$129.99Chewy Price$123.49Autoship Price
- Revolution Topical Solution for Cats, 5.1-15 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$140.99Chewy Price$133.94Autoship Price
- Revolution Topical Solution for Dogs, 85.1-130 lbs, (Plum Box), 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$96.49Chewy Price$91.67Autoship Price
- Advantage Multi Topical Solution for Dogs, 55.1-88 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$121.79Chewy Price$115.70Autoship Price
- Advantage Multi Topical Solution for Dogs, 88.1-110 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$121.79Chewy Price$115.70Autoship Price
- Advantage Multi Topical Solution for Dogs, 20.1-55 lbs, (Red Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$121.79Chewy Price$115.70Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
165 Customer Reviews
Works but out of stock.
Great medicine for my dog that suffers from a form of non contagious genetic mange. Have waited patiently for supplys of this to come back. Recently found the same Medication under a different name and in stock for half the price. Order it instead.
Flea Tick & Heartworm monthly treatments
My Angel, 4 year young Standard Australian Shepherd, has been using this treatment since she was 9 months. No issues, great product; recommended by her vet.
Flea and tick control
I have used Revolution for my last 2 dogs and a cat and I never had any ticks or fleas on my animals.
Revelution for Dogs, 40.1-85 lbs.
I Love this as it covers everything in one dose per month. Easy & never had any problems with all my Dogs over the last 30 years! But...I am indeed having a problem ordering this product, it has been on Back Order for months...I need it no later than Oct. 1, 2022, and don't know what to do if I cannot get it! Please Advise Someone with knowledge...
They followed up with the Vet and processed my order quickly
No seizures here!
Our Shiu Tzu Eddie died early from horrible seizures. Oral flea/tick meds have PESTICIDES. How could this be safe for small dogs? 10 lbs (Perhaps for big dogs) Must be good.. it can be out of stock..
used to work
I was using this for years and my dog never got any ticks or heartworm. But this year alone he’s had over 5 ticks on him. So I’m not sure if the formula changed but it doesn’t seem to work anymore so i will be switching what i use for flea and tick.
This is a must have
I’ve never had any problems with this in any of my dogs or cats . It covers heart worm, fleas, ticks and ear mites. I’ve used it for years, first learned about it through an animal shelter in Chicago about 15 years ago. Hope you get it in soon, have to keep my furry friends covered!!
I began using Revolution many years ago, after the leading flea medicine (either a Frontline or Advantage product, but I forget which) stopped working for us. It was hard to find, but at the time it only cost a little more than either of our flea or heartworm medicines. I believe it was also the first topical for heartworm and the first combo for heartworm and fleas. So our dogs were suddenly covered in fleas, almost over night, since the Fibronil product had suddenly quit working. I had to buy some Capstar tablets to get rid of their adult fleas, but the Revolution got rid of the rest and has worked great ever since. Also, I was having trouble getting one of my dogs to eat the Heartgard tablets, so a topical replacement was welcomed. I once had a dog catch heartworms, despite giving her Heartgard, but this has never happened in the 10 or so years that I've used Revolution. The only bad thing about Revolution is that it can be hard to find in my area, even though I've never had a vet give me a good reason for not carrying it, so that's why I buy it on Chewy. Unfortunately, that's why I'm here now and Chewy is out of stock. Maybe I can talk the mosquitoes into taking a reprieve with biting my dogs? C'MON CHEWY!!! The price has also doubled since I began using it, even though it doesn't protect against snakes, coyotes or anything new, so I don't know how they justify that? I guess it doesn't matter if you can't find it to buy, so oh well.
I have used revolution for over 30 years and never had a problem ordering this product. Everyone seems to be out of the Teal Revolution. Not sure what to do.