Richell Double Door Dog & Cat Carrier
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The clear top door opens outward, allowing for easy loading.
- Front door is designed to open to the left or right for easy access and convenience.
- Easily assembles without tools with the featured four latches.
- Includes the top handle to let you safely and securely carry your pal.
- Able to attach to a seatbelt for increased safety in transit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Intermediate$99.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Two Door Top Load Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Pink, 19-in$25.04Chewy Price$30.70List Price
- Petmate Top Load Cat Kennel, Pearl Bubble Grape/Black$46.99Chewy Price
- SportPet Cat Carrier, X-Large$41.08Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco Top Loading Cat Kennel, Navy$19.99Chewy Price
- Petmate Two Door Top Load Dog & Cat Kennel, Small, Rose$39.95Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Boulevard Milo Dog Carrier, Black$110.00Chewy Price
- MidWest Spree Hard-Sided Dog & Cat Kennel, 24-in, Blue$30.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Sherpa Original Deluxe Lattice Print Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Large$78.66Chewy Price$134.00List Price
- Pet Fit For Life Popup Cat Carrier$35.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Sherpa Original Deluxe Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Charcoal, Medium$45.20Chewy Price$119.63List Price
- EliteField Expandable Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Gray, 20-in$42.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Double door carrier for cats.
I was looking forward to getting this, but when I got it, I couldn’t get the fasteners to go on to put it together. Now I can’t use it as a carrier. It’s an expensive cat bed. Top and bottom are laying on top of each other with a blanket inside.
Thank you Chewy
At last, a carrier for large cats that allows ease of removing a recalcitrant cat. No more removing 10 plus screws. It is a little heavier than I would like, but I realize the necessity because of the weight of the kitty.
They love the carrier!!
This is light but sturdy and light weight carrier for my two cats (8.7 & 9.2 pounds). It feels good support when we lift the carrier with cat inside. Having multiple entries, top and front are beneficial and provide easy access to put them insides. Top and bottom body part is also separated easily and this is an another good option to close the carrier after we put them inside.
Ralph likes his new carrier as its easier to get him in/ out of. He is a aggressive cat and it's much easier to clean if he has any accidents.
Easy to assemble and very well built! I thought it cost more than some but it was worth it.
The best carrier
This is a great carrier, easy to assemble, cute and sturdy