Keep your petite pooch in his place with help from the Richell Sitter Freestanding Dog Gate, This low-standing gate is short enough for you to step over but tall enough to keep your furbaby out of the off-limits space. You can use it freestanding or in a doorway using the tension mounting system. When it is time to allow your fur-iend access, you can unlock the petite doorway to let him through without taking down the gate.
- Low height so you can step over.
- Lightweight design is easy to move from room to room.
- 2 ways to use—as a tension-mount or freestanding gate.
- Lockable, walk-through door allows your friend to move about when permitted.
- Designed to fit doorway or hallway openings from 39.8" to 59.8" wide (Freestanding gate) or 39.4" to 61.8" wide (Tension mount gate)
See all items by Richell