Rilexine (Cephalexin) Chewable Tablets for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Rilexine is an oral antibiotic prescribed by veterinarians to treat urinary tract infections in dogs, as well as pyoderma—a bacterial infection of the skin. Plus, it comes in an easy-to-administer chewable tablet form that can easily be hidden in your dog's favorite food.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DILT-XR (Diltiazem Hydrochloride) Extended-Release Capsules, 180-mg, 1 capsule$0.65Chewy Price$0.62Autoship Price
- Amitriptyline HCl (Generic) Tablets, 50-mg, 1 tablet$0.59Chewy Price$0.56Autoship Price
- Enrofloxacin Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg, 1 Capsule$0.59Chewy Price$0.56Autoship Price
- Spironolactone Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg, 1 Capsule$0.68Chewy Price$0.65Autoship Price
- Clintabs (Clindamycin HCl) Tablets for Dogs, 25-mg, 1 tablet$0.60Chewy Price$0.57Autoship Price
- Fluconazole Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 300-mg, 1 Capsule$0.58Chewy Price$0.55Autoship Price
- Primor Tablets for Dogs, 240-mg, 1 tablet$0.80Chewy Price$0.76Autoship Price
- Albon Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 500-mg, 1 tablet$0.86Chewy Price$0.82Autoship Price
- Clavamox (Amoxicillin / Clavulanate Potassium) Chewable Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 62.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.69Chewy Price$0.66Autoship Price
- Budesonide Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 1.5-mg, 1 Capsule$0.91Chewy Price$0.86Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
You can’t treat the patient if he will not take his medicine
Our Vet ordered this medication ( genetic ) in capsule form . No matter how I tried to hide it , doggy always found it and spit it out ! Peanut butter , cheese, steak, the finest deli lunch meat , hot dogs , you name it . Out of desperation I looked for an alternative on line .( my dog is a protective German Shepherd so forcing him to take his pill is not an option . )You get it . I got my Vet to agree to let me try the chewable form instead. He was reluctant , but agreed .Thank goodness it worked . Micha takes it willingly. We will be finished with the treatment in a couple more days !
1st time scripts.
First time purchasing prescriptions from Chewy. I was so happy with the speed in processing the script. Thank you!!
Medicines are great
These are great my dog loves them chewy is always very quick on getting anything I need for my pets