Riley's Organic Pumpkin & Coconut Large Bone Dog Treats, 5-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Organic treats made with real pumpkin, coconut and oats.
- No GMOs – your pup deserves a diet as good as yours.
- Made with 100% human grade ingredients.
- Contains no wheat, soy, corn or added preservatives.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Riley's Organic Sweet Potato Recipe Biscuit Dog Treat, 5-oz bag, Small$8.19Chewy Price$7.78Autoship Price
- Riley's Organic Peanut Butter & Molasses Recipe Biscuit Dog Treat, 5-oz bag, Small$8.19Chewy Price$7.78Autoship Price
- Portland Pet Food Company Gingerbread Biscuits Grain-Free & Gluten-Free Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Finley's Barkery Wheat-Free Blueberry & Coconut Crunchy Biscuit Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Emerald Pet Pumpkin Harvest Oven Baked Pumpkin Recipe With Blueberry Chewy Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$8.39Chewy Price$7.97Autoship Price
- DealShameless Pets Soft Baked Pumpkin Nut Partay Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Wild One Organic Fruit Salad Baked Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$8.00List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Soft & Chewy Salmon Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$7.50Chewy Price$7.13Autoship Price
- Portland Pet Food Company Beef Broth Brew Biscuits Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealBocce's Bakery Oven Baked Wheat-Free Salmon Recipe Dog Treats, 14-oz box$10.00Chewy Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Finley's Barkery Wheat-Free Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Crunchy Biscuit Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Finley's Barkery Wheat-Free Peanut Butter & Banana Crunchy Biscuit Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—|
|Top Ingredients||Organic Pumpkin, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oats...||Organic Apples, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oats...||Organic Rye Flour, Oat Flour, Organic Pumpkin Puree...||Ground Oats, Barley, Pea Starch...||Garbanzo Bean Flour, Pumpkin, Peanut Butter, Molasses, Cinnamon|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Cinnamon, Herbs & Spices||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Peanut Butter||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Vegan...||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Vegetarian...||Vegan, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade, Vegetarian, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Vegetarian, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade, Vegan|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Human-Grade Whole Food|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
Our dogs love these treats. Good ingredients too! I got the wrong size this time. Going to get the smaller ones so I don’t have to break them.
Can’t lose with that combo!
Delicious treats for my fur babies. I’ve got these coming on a schedule so we don’t run out!
Healthy Training Treat
We get these on subscription to make sure we never run short. Use them whole or break them in two. They don't break apart into crumbs, they stay firm. Dogs like them and so do we. We have one large dog and one medium and we prefer the small size for training.
Sometimes she’ll take it but she’s not wild about it.
When I went under large dog biscuits this came up,I thought they were bigger and they were little plus most were broken sorry 1 star
Riley's organic treats
My senior dog really likes these treats. I hope they are as healthy as they sound!
3 dogs approved
All 3 dogs (even the picky one) enjoy these cookies. I like that they’re organic and don’t have pea protein as an ingredient (google the research on it, it’s scary). The ingredients are typical for a human cookie so it’s definitely to be given as an occasional treat, not a meal supplement, dad. I give my small dogs one or two cookies a day and the big 70lb lab gets a few when he is a goooood boy and he’s very good. Thanks for using safe ingredients!
Good option to replace Sojos
Bought these treats to replace the wonderfully delicious Sojos bone shaped treats that our dogs loved as a ‘good night’ treat. These Riley’s treats are good, although we prefer the Sojos which have been discontinued. We will purchase Riley’s again since our pups have not turned them down!
Great. They are healthy and dogs love them.
My dogs love all of these organic treats! They ask to go outside because they know they’ll get a treat.
Riley's Organic Pumpkin & Coconut Bone Dog Treats
Abbi loves these treats and the perfect size to take on walks.