Rinse Ace 3-Way Faucet Sprayer Dog Grooming Tool, 8-ft hose
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Makes washing your dog easier with a grooming salon-quality showerhead that lets you adjust stream type with three settings, including massage, pulsating, and concentrated.
- Lever-activated water flow lets you pause and adjust stream force, saving water and fine tuning washing.
- Install once and use anytime with the patented shower head connector that twists on with no tools needed.
- Hose simply snaps on and off when not in use for a tidy bathroom, and it’s extra-long to wash dogs of all breeds and sizes.
- Great for anytime baths, muddy paws, flea and tick shampoo application, and getting dirt off legs and belly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rinse Ace 3-Way Shower Sprayer Dog Grooming Tool, 8-ft hose, White$29.99Chewy Price
- Wondurdog Quality Dog Washing Shower Kit$46.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Waterpik Pet Wand Pro Dog Shower Attachment, 1.8 GPM$36.97Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Ivation Handheld Portable Dog, Cat & Horse Shower$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Rinseroo Bathe Anywhere Pet Rinser Hose Attachment, 5-ft$25.95Chewy Price
- Wondurdog Sink Faucet Pet Wash Kit$49.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Rinse Ace Dog Bathing Tethers, 2 tethers$13.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Dog Bathing Tub, Ocean Blue$34.98Chewy Price
- Ortho Mat Orthopedic Groomer's Mat, 24 x 42-in, 2 count$171.00Chewy Price$190.00List Price
- Yaheetech 45-in Dog & Cat Grooming Table, Black$159.99Chewy Price
- Puppylocks Puppy Dog & Cat Fur Extension, Vitamins & Minerals, Long$14.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Silicone, Plastic||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
81 Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, the manufacturer did not include enough parts for the spray nozzle to work properly. Fortunately. the maintenance man at our complex had extra washers -- one was missing. Also another resident had the strength to turn the new aerator onto the faucet. It's basically a good product. It just needs to be tweaked a bit. I will get much use not that it's "fixed"
Does the trick!
Tried this out the other day and was very pleased! It's easy to use and control. Pretty simple to attach to the sink and the length is perfect for my bathroom to reach the tub. The hose material seems to be pretty durable. Happy so far.
It fit my bath tub spout without any issue. I don't think I could get through my poodle puppies bath time without it. Works great!
A Must Have!
We have a hook, where we hang it over our utility sink in our basement bathroom. We use it for more than just pets! It’s easy to adjust and quick connect makes it better than most faucet connecting spray hoses. Highly recommend this product!
Best hand sprayer ever!
The instructions were simple and the attachment to my Kitchen sink was so quick and easy. No leaks!! I could set the water temperature and start/stop the water flow at the wand. I removed the faucet attachment after use but you can leave it on for quicker set-up the next time you use it. I am so happy with this item and highly recommend it.
Excellent dog Sprayer
I love this sprayer! You can turn it off and on with touch of a switch, so it doesn’t waste water. My pup doesn’t like being bathed, but seems to like the spray on this!
The attachments doesn't fit on my faucet. I'm giving 1 star for the disappointment since I can't use it to say if works or not
great except when you have to move out
Overall it works great with the overhead shower attachment but when I moved apartments and had to take it off, I got stuck pretty badly! I couldn’t unscrew no matter how I tried. The shower head attachment is made of cheap plastic not metal so it has moulded itself on either sides. Very disappointing. Now I’m left with a useless hose and potentially won’t get part of my deposit back. It had a good run though
Great spray nozzle
This is for washing dogs, dog bowls, even rinsing a paintbrush in the washtub. It turns on and off at the nozzle, so you can leave the faucet on until you're done. Attached super easily. Great product!!!
We Love it!
Received the Dog Groomer Sprayer in just a few days. Put it off bcuz I thought it was going to be difficult to attach. WOW! It was a 1,2,3 job. So easy. Even my Yorkie love it. I think she felt like she was having a massage. She never tried to jump out of the kitchen sink at all!