Rinse Ace Pet Shampoo Mitt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This shampoo mitt helps give your pal’s coat a deeper cleaning.
- Promotes a healthy coat and skin by allowing shampoo or topical medications to penetrate your furry friend’s coat.
- Soft and flexible nubs help dislodge loose hair.
- Ideal for use with flea and tick shampoos.
- Features a durable construction designed to hold up for multiple washes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Resco Pro-Series Rotating Dog & Cat Pin Comb$11.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- BioSilk Multi-Functional De-Shedding Dog Brush$7.28Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Andis Dematting Rake, Green/White$12.41Chewy Price$17.55List Price
- DealConairPROPET Pet-It Boar Bristle Brush$7.99Chewy Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Daily-Use Dog Detangler Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Palm Bristle Brush$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Dog Mat & Tangle Splitter$9.05Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- BioSilk Eco Friendly Detangling Pin Dog Brush, Mint Green$6.48Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Burt's Bees Palm Detangling Dog Brush$11.73Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Dog & Cat Face & Finishing Comb$9.85Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Stiff as a board
I like the concept but the scrubby pad has no flex to it. Hard to get in those lovely sweaty crevices with my squirmy pup. Also generally too big for my little guys body (less than 15lbs).
Loves Loves Loves
My Corgi has thick constant shedding fur and as an autistic doggo mom, sensory issues are major for me. I’ve had her for 2+ years and never been able to give her a bath that fully got rid of her dirt. Until I bought this glove with the sharp pointy pieces. I firstly took my dog outside to use the brush dryly on her and it removed so much fur, and none of the fur was stuck to the bristles it just floated off, all while my dog (who would normally bite normal brushes) rolled on her back and wanted belly rubs and loved the way it felt. (Probably the best scratches she’s ever received) I am still waiting on the shampoo to give her a proper bath but I’m amazed how much she loved this brush and how amazing it did just getting down to the bottom coat of fur!!!