Rinse Ace Suction Grooming Lick Pad Dog Grooming Tool
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Holds your pup's favorite spreadable treats like peanut butter and yogurt to keep him distracted during his at-home grooming session.
- The tiny nubs are adorably designed to look like mini dog bones.
- The back has multiple suction cups, which can adhere to almost any clean, non-textured surface, including the shower, bath tub and even on the floor!
- Crafted from high-quality, durable silicone to prevent slipping.
- Easily rinses clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Silicone Treat Lick Mat, 2 Count$8.17Chewy Price
- Lick Lick Pad Dog Distraction Lick Mat, Large, Blue$9.99Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet IQ Banquet Dog & Cat Lick Mat, Blue/Gray$10.95Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet IQ Calm Slow Feeder Cat & Dog Treat Mat, 2 count$14.18Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- PAW5 Wooly Snuffle Dog Feeding Mat$33.57Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Frisco Bone Shaped Ridges Slow Feed Bowl, Blue, 3 Cups$6.90Chewy Price
- Pet Dream House SPIN Tricky Level UFO Maze Non-Skid Plastic Interactive Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Green$22.49Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Perfect way to preoccupy my dog while in the bathtub!!
Our dog loved this lick pad. It took her mind off the fact she was getting a bath. Great price and easy to spread the yummy treat (peanut butter was our choice) and freeze it before use. Easy to clean too. We just wish we would have bought one sooner.
kept my dog occupied
My dog drives me nuts for attention so I got this to keep him occupied for a while. I put peanut butter on it and stuck it on the window of a door. That was a messy job getting the suction cups to stick without getting fingers in the peanut butter. The item ended up falling off the door. Next time I will affix the item to the door first and then add the peanut butter. The only other issue is cleaning it. I scrubbed it with a stiff brush but there was still stuff on the nubs after drying it.
This suction lick pad is great, it does exactly what it's supposed to. I haven't had any issues with it sticking to anything (glass door, bathtub, and wood / tile floors)... It has been hard to wash in the little cracks around all the bones; I think that is my only drawback... I just wish it was easier to wash. On another note, I did buy this for bath time and my dog just has absolutely no interest in it while he's in the tub, the bath is just too traumatizing (that is a me problem and not a product fault, this product does exactly what it's supposed to)
We Love it
We have tile and it stuck perfectly. Put a bit of peanut butter on it and our dog stood still for me to bathe her. Before she was wiggly now she is easy peasy. It is kinda small but being as our girl doesn't mind baths, I think it will still be ok when she gets bigger it is a great distraction.
This is great for something different. My dog doesn’t like peanut butter so a rub it with butter or soft cheese. She is a big dog so it takes her no time to clean it but it works and it’s something different.
Perfect for bath
My pup is anxious in the tub but loves playing in the mud. I keep it in the freezer with peanut butter smeared on and stick it to the wall of the bathtub to keep her happy while I get her clean
Buying a second
Works perfectly! I have two large dogs so I'm buying a second one so that they each have their own.
little smaller than expected
I should have asked first, there’s no dimensions in the description. It’s about 7 by 4 inches. Little too small for my 80 pound pit bulls and their big tongues. They got peanut butter all over the place, it was not contained to the lick pad! However, it does have great suction and would be great for a smaller dog
Holds Peanut Butter which entices the dogs
But it doesn't really stick to anything. If you have a buddy who can hold it, it keeps the dogs busy while we do their nails.
Our dog has medicated shampoo that needs to sit for 10 mins before rinsing. This helps keep him occupied so that he doesn’t lick the shampoo! Suction cups work great so far.