Rocco & Roxie Supply Co. Nearly Indestructible Tough Ball Dog Toy, 2.5-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Super safe toy ball has non-toxic BPAs and doesn’t contain phthalates, latex or heavy metals—nothing bad for him to chew on or ingest.
- Made from the highest quality TPE material specifically designed with pet safety in mind, plus it’s fade-resistant and holds up to being left outside in bad weather.
- Toy was personally tested by trial pups, and this durable material will stand up to your dog's squeezes and bites while catching and fetching.
- Navy blue toy ball provides hours of tail-wagging, fetch-able fun, and it’s stylish too, plus it’s designed with pet safety in mind.
- The easy-to-clean toy ball is 100% guaranteed to meet your highest expectations and your dog’s craziest roughhousing, plus it’s proudly made in the U.S.A.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.14Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Squeak Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$16.41Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.19Chewy Price
- KONG Flexball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Hyper Pet Grab Tabs Soccer Ball Dog Toy, 5-in$14.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Nerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Strato Ball Dog Toy, Small, 2-pack$8.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Ultra Tough TPR Ball Dog Toy, Yellow$5.01Chewy Price
- dealNerf Dog Squeaker Checker Ball Dog Toy, 4-in, Red$9.42Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Ball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Squeak Ball Dog Toy, Large, Green$5.99Chewy Price$12.64List Price
- Chuckit! Rope Fetch Dog Toy, One Size$15.97Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething...||Exercise, Tough Chewer||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise||Water Toy||Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Games & Puzzles, Balls, Treat Dispensers||Balls|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
These balls are so fun. The dogs can keep themselves entertained when I am busy. They love the chew and bounce. I see them bounce it and catch it again. Love that these are made in USA and safe!
Living up to it's name
We've been getting Rocco & Roxie's beef treats for awhile now, so when I saw their "nearly indestructible" ball...I thought, ok, I'll give it a try. I have Scotties, who are BIG chewers and go through nearly every toy like butter. We can't get those cute plush toys or cheap plastic squeaker toys, we get things like Kongs and Nylabones. Archie totally loves this ball and is his first pick of toys out of his toy box. He chews on it like a gumball and so far, it's held up to chewing and playing alike. Even if it starts to deteriorate, at this point it's lasted a lot longer than many of the toys at our house!
I highly recommend this ball if you have a crazy chewer like my dog. This ball was definitely made well and worth every penny!
Love this ball. Dogs go nuts if they lose it.
Indestructible. Dogs love it. It has great bounce and I use it to exercise my dogs. Also they love to just lay and chew on it after they get tired out. It never gets destroyed like other balls.
My Dogs Love this ball
I have 2 jindos rescues who absolutely love this ball. They rough house and tug it and this item is very durable. I give it 5 stars because the pups absolutely love it.
Too easy for the aggressive chewer to break the ball-Buy the bigger one!
We were hoping to give our big baby a new chew toy that she enjoyed as much as the last one we purchased, unfortunately, she broke it with in minutes, but she still wants to play with it, absolutely loves it. I think I will just order a 2nd larger size one. She still has her other one we purchased last year and still hasn't chewed through it. <3
This ball is the bomb!
My border collie goes through toys like there is no tomorrow, this ball so far has stood up to him. It is light which he likes and is easy for him to catch.
$12 for trash
The softest, hallow rubber ball ever. If you're buying this for your pet rock, then maybe its nearly indestructible...provided you dont place your rock on top of it. If you're buying this for a dog, cat, ferret, fish; pretty much any animal...just go ahead wad up a $10 bill and give it to them...itd be cheaper and honestly take them longer to tear it up
Didn't make it
My pup liked the 4" ball so much I figured I would try the smaller size as well. It didn't last 5 minutes. We'll keep buying him the bigger ones that at least last a few months.
Mini Aussie is OBSESSED
My mini Aussie is obsessed with this ball, it is the perfect size for her mouth and is indestructible. She used to eat the fur off of tennis balls and break them in half, so i needed a ball that was without fur and she could manage. We found the perfect ball!!