Rogue Pet Science Pumpkin Pro Gut Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 5.25-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps your dog handle stress.
- Helps support healthy digestion and gut health.
- Crafted with organic, human grade ingredients.
- Contains fermented turmeric, ginger roots and more.
- The equivalent to 5 cans of pumpkin.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutrigest Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 132-g jar$31.88Chewy Price$39.00List Price$30.29Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Probiotics & Enzymes Flora & Digestive Support Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 120g jar$18.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Bernie's Perfect Poop Cheese Flavor Digestion Support Dog Supplement, 4.2-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Native Pet Cranberry Bladder Chicken Chews Urinary Dog Supplement, 100 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- NOW Pets GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$11.30Chewy Price$27.99List Price$10.73Autoship Price
- VetClassics Protegrity EZ Probiotic & Enzyme Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- VetClassics Protegrity EZ Probiotic & Enzyme Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutritional Support Powder Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9.07-oz jar$36.00Chewy Price$34.20Autoship Price
- Annamaet Enhance Raw & Home Cook Meal Dog Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, 8.5-oz$63.95Chewy Price$65.99List Price$60.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Gulf Menhaden Fish, Butyrin (Buffered Butryic Acid), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber.||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend Of: [Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Animalis, Lactobacillus Plantarum...||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber, Egyptian Fennel...||Organic Yacon|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Diabetic Support, Nerve Care, Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||Organic, Non-GMO||N/A||Gluten Free||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
solved the upset tummy issues
All three of my labs were dealing with stomach rumbles. Loose stool or constipation. A friend recommended this stuff and everything is great now. And it is good for pancreatitis too!
No harm done
I had high hopes for this product. Actually bought a second bag in hopes that it would help my dog. I feel it does absolutely nothing for my dogs digestion. I gave it three stars as my dog had no issue with the taste, Mr Picky is hard to please. I see other pet owners have luck with this and I have to feel that my dog is just one of those, loose poop wonders. Hopefully others will have more luck with this.
So Far So Good
My dog loves the taste, and it has helped clear up her anal gland issue.
Absolute favorite digestive supplement!
This works amazing! We take a cross country trip at least once a year, my sensitive dog always gets an upset tummy and this clears it up asap. I love keeping it on hand for when we travel or even everyday use as needed. Both my dogs to really well on it. My picky eater eats it without a problem. I love that I dont need much of the product to see a difference compared to others. I keep this on hand at all times. Much more convenient than canned pumpkin. Will definitely buy again!
This product works really well for my Frenchie. He doesn't mind the pumpkin taste and scarfs it right down!
I've also fed this for over a year and I love it for my dog with digestive issues, but I feed it to all my dogs and I am super pleased with how its helped them. Just half a little tsp once a day is all they need!
didn’t seem to help
This product didn’t seem to change my dogs loose stools. Regular pumpkin didn’t either but was hoping this product could help
Works Great For Us!
My pups love this pumpkin powder! I've noticed an improvement during their bathroom breaks. No more struggling with going to do their business. I've also noticed it's helped one of my pups with bloating too! I only wished they had a larger sized bag.
I absolutely LOVE this product, we use full dose or full dose and a half to aid in times of stress or food change, and then I’ll do half dose for a nutritional boost and aid. It’s a product that’s forever in my pantry!