ROGZ by KONG Flingz Buoy Dog Toy
About This Item
- Memory foam fetch toy for dogs.
- Floats in water for fun at the beach, lake or pool.
- Convenient shape is ideal for grab-and-go action.
- Crafted for your canine companion’s fetching satisfaction.
- Designed to be durable and lightweight for long-lasting fun.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$7.11Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Flat Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy, Medium$8.68Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.41Chewy Price
- Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Duck Dog Toy, Small$8.68Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy, Medium$11.13Chewy Price
- KONG Tuggerknots Moose Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Floppy Knots Dog Toy, Bunny, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealKONG Ring Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealJW Pet Crackle Heads Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$4.44Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealKONG CuteSeas Octopus Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- DealJW Pet Hol-ee Roller Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$6.70Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Sherps Yak Dog Toy$7.66Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Water Toy||Teething||Dental|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys, Balls||Ropes & Tug Toys, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Not Your Classic Kong
The toy showed bite marks after one play session. Very lightweight. Not nearly as durable as a "Kong" toy. Would not purchase again, as my dog loves tug of war after fetching.
My Dog Loves It!
My dog LOVES this floating toy. He gets very excited when he sees it knowing he gets to go swim and carry it around.
My dog loves it
Simple, easy toy that my dog loves for the water play. Not even seeing the bite marks from normal plan
Dog ate it in under 10 minutes
I was hoping the toy was a type of plastic/rubber but its more like a foam. Ella had the top eaten off in under 5 minutes with the rope out. This toy was completely useless as a tug toy and also as a fetch. I do not recommend this at all. If your dog likes to fetch in a pool and is not a tough chewer it may be a good toy for you but do not expect it to last.
Not Kong strong
My 9 month old rottie Had the rope and loop that held it on broken off in five minutes. Been working it for about 45 minutes now. No more damage but we'll definitely keep an eye on it.
Kong Buoy Dog Toy
Will have to wait until summer!! Can't wait! 4 months to go!! That's all I have to say!
Great toy for water-loving dogs
My lab mix loves the water and fetching this toy at the lake or creek keeps him busy for hours. The toy is very light, floats well and highly visible.
Durable, floats great and like the rope on end.
Floats great and the rope in the end is a nice feature. It’s durable. We’ve played tug with it and the dogs have chew it also. It’s still in good shape and we have large breed chewers.
Solid Float And Chew Toy
This thing is great. It was a bit different than I expected. It isn’t hollow. But the pup loves to retrieve it at the beach, and chew on it at home. So far it has held up to both remarkably well. And since it isn’t hollow like a buoy, there isn’t water leaking clean up issues.
Floats! Wish it was a little larger
Bought this for use in a pool for dock diving with labradors. My dog really liked chasing after it, it floats and is brightly colored. Wish it was a little larger and maybe slightly heavier but we really like it and will use it again.