Roma Brights Horse Curry Comb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Flexible horse curry comb is perfect for removing dirt, mud and loose hair during grooming sessions.
- Easy-grip design makes brushing a breeze and rubber handle helps to keep curry comb securely in place.
- Durable and flexible comb can be used for wet or dry grooming and can be simply rinsed clean when done.
- Comfort-grip comb provides just the right amount of flexibility while grooming and won’t pull at coats.
- Bright comb color gives grooming sessions a fashionable and custom feel while making it easier to spot.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Decker Manufacturing Company Shedding Horse Comb, Color Varies$13.99Chewy Price
- Oster Equine Care Soft Grooming Horse Brush, Blue$15.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Oster Equine Care Coarse Curry Horse Comb, Blue$8.95Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Oster Equine Care Fine Curry Horse Comb, Blue$10.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Happy Horse Mane & Tail Horse Brush$6.99Chewy Price
- Oster Equine Care Mane & Tail Horse Brush, Blue$14.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Oster Equine Care Mane & Tail Horse Comb, Blue$8.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Oster Equine Care Horse Hoof Pick, Blue$3.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Stübben Brush de Luxe Ladies Brush$52.20Chewy Price$58.00List Price
- Tough-1 Great Grips Flex Finishing Horse Brush, Blue$6.90Chewy Price
- Wahl Horse Stiff Body Brush, Black$8.63Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Plastic||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Galvanized Steel, Metal|
|Brush Type||Curry Brush||Comb, Curry Brush||Curry Brush, Comb||Curry Brush, Comb||Comb, Curry Brush|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
I love this curry because it's comfortable to hold and really brings the dirt up on my gelding.
Very large curry comb
This curry comb is about twice the size of the one it replaced. I was a little apprehensive about that until I tried it out on a shedding horse. It works wonderfully to loosen up the hairs. I would buy it again.
Too large for my hand
This is a nice curry for the price, but it is way too big for my small female hands. I won't be able to put it in my box for my trailer which was the reason for the purchase. It is a nice size for a man's hands. My son comes to help at the barn sometimes and he really likes it because it's more comfortable for his big bear paws.
PERFECT FOR WINTER
I have been searching for the last couple years for a curry comb with a handle big enough to fit my gloved hand (think -20 degrees Fahrenheit). SO excited to have found this gem and while I’m not excited for winter, I am excited to use this!
Not for short haired dogs
I've used curry combs on my dog and thought this would be a good substitute for the usual one I order. Not so much. Not the product's fault, just not for my dog.
Perfect! Exactly what I wanted
This is a perfect curry comb for my horses, I got my order today (in a bigger box than it needed which made me laugh) It is exactly the model shown, the color is the same as the picture. It is way bigger than I was expecting (6.50 inches by 4.50) but that was my fault for not reading the details very well. It is bigger than my hand but I have small hands to begin with because I am not an adult. The curry is still awesome even if it's a little big and it works just fine. It also is very flexible which I like a lot, I don't like using the curry combs that are hard. I also love the color!
Much Larger Then Expected
I was not expecting it to be quite this big but I’m not complaining. My current curry comb was too small anyway. I got a lime one for my friend and then a blue one for my gelding and they work very well!
I mean... it works at agitating hair out of your short haired pets coat? I saw videos for other curry brushes that showed that the brush collects the hair or the hair piles at the base of the dogs tail. Not so for this brush. It kinda makes the hair explode out in all directions resulting in YOU covered in hair. I used to use a furminator, and only stopped because it’s a little irritating to my pups skin, but I loved it because it made the brushing process tidy! I don’t think this brush is good quality, which makes sense at the price point, but I did need to try it for myself. If you have a short haired dog, try a different brush. This one isn’t it.
Great Curry Comb!
Bigger than expected, love the color, and works great on my horse!
Great curry comb
I’ve always loved this type of curry comb. The bonus on this particular comb was that it is a lot bigger than I expected.