Rooster Booster Poultry Booster Pellet Vitamin Supplement, 1.25-lb jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for poultry and fowl of all ages to support their growth, development and egg production.
- Provides feathered friends with plenty of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, which are especially important for healthy laying hens.
- Probiotics support a healthy immune system and healthy digestion, which optimizes feed efficiency.
- This top-dress supplement comes in an easy-to-feed top-dress.
- Contains calcium to support strong bones and eggshells.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rooster Booster Cell Liquid Vitamin Poultry Supplement, 1-pt bottle, 32-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Rooster Booster Liquid B-12 Premium Poultry Supplement, 1-pt bottle$17.37Chewy Price$21.95List Price$16.50Autoship Price
- Rooster Booster Vitamins & Electrolytes Lacto Bacillus Poultry Supplement 8-oz jar$8.99Chewy Price$10.95List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Show & Wellness Goat & Sheep Supplement, 10-lb bag$31.20Chewy Price$29.64Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Probiotic Livestock Supplement, 60-cc syringe$7.24Chewy Price$6.88Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Mineral Oil Light Livestock Supplement, 1-gal, 4 count$59.55Chewy Price$72.90List Price$56.57Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Propylene Glycol Livestock Supplement, 1-gal, 4 count$93.71Chewy Price$89.02Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Copper Bolus Kid Goat Supplement, 25 count$14.53Chewy Price$13.80Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Wellness Poultry Supplement, 2-lb bag$12.45Chewy Price$11.83Autoship Price
- Mile Four Chicken Grit Digestive Supplement, 4-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Electrolyte Poultry Supplement, 10-lb bag$78.08Chewy Price$74.18Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Probiotic Poultry Supplement, 2-lb bag$12.45Chewy Price$11.83Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Forage Products, Plant Protein Products, Processed Grain By-Products...||Potassium Chloride, Salt, Vitamin A Acetate Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source of Vitamin E)...||Propylene Glycol, Molasses Products, Calcium Carbonate...||Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product...||Ground Flax Seed , Rice Bran, Flaxseed Oil...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||High-Energy, Immune Support, Appetite Stimulation...||Vitamins & Minerals, Diabetic Support||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Sadly not happy
When I opened the container I was very surprised at how tiny the "pellets" were. If I had mixed the entire jar with my 50 lb of layer pellets, they would just gone to the bottom of my barrel. I guess I can say my girls ate at least some of it, but I have not been terribly impressed. I am still hopeful, but I'll have to wait and see.
Poultry Booster is a great product
Love this product . My chickens are laying more even though winter on on our front door.
Convenient and helpful to chickens
I usually give my 50+ chickens my own homemade herbal concoction. When I'm out of herbal or to lazy to use it, I use this. It is very convenient and chickies eat it fine.
a must for my girls
i add this to my chicken feed for an additional supplement to make sure they are getting the vitamins they need. its a crumble and comes with a scoop
I have been using product for a year or more and it makes my chickens happy and heather. A lot of the time the feed store did not have enough to go around. I like the fact that I can order from you and receive in short amount of time. Love the product.
Powder would be better
The chickens pick it out, i.e. leave it in the bottom of the bowl, so I have to make a wet mash. Powder would be better so I wouldn't have to bother with mixing it it wet food.
Go-to product for chickens
I've been using this supplement for my laying hens, for years. Excellent product!