Royal Canin's Feline Health Nutrition wet formulas are designed around a cat’s nutritional needs and instinctive preferences. They're created with the optimal balance between proteins, fats and carbohydrates to support long-term palatability and work as the perfect nutritional complement to kibble. Babycat Instinctive Loaf in Sauce is formulated to be instinctively preferred by kittens to help them with an easy start. That means your baby gets a formula she loves while getting the precise nutrition she needs at each and every feeding.
- Features an ultra soft mousse that helps a young kitten transition from milk to solid food. Formulated for kittens from 1 to 4 months
- Babycat Instinctive features a proven Macro Nutrient Profile that is preferred by young kittens under 4 months old. A Macro Nutrient Profile represents the balance between proteins, fats, and carbohydrates that are instinctively preferred by cats.
- A Macro Nutrient Profile also influences long term palatability and dietary satisfaction. A cat's specific Macro Nutrient Profile varies according to its age, but also the cat's physiological condition
- Includes an antioxidant complex to help support the immune defenses of the young kitten.
- This product provides 100% complete and balanced diet. Formulated with the optimal balance between proteins, fats and carbohydrates to support long-term palatability and work as the perfect nutritional complement.
See all items by Royal Canin