Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle Adult Loaf In Sauce Canned Dog Food, 3-oz, case of 4By Royal Canin
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Poodles 10 months and older.
- Highly palatable soft dog food features Loaf in Sauce for a paté that appeals to a Poodle’s appetite.
- Formulated with specific omega-3 fatty acids to support healthy skin and coat.
- Provides muscle support in mid size dogs with precise protein content and L-carnitine.
- Complete and balanced canned dog food can be fed alone or mixed with Royal Canin Poodle Adult or Poodle Adult 8+ Dry Dog Food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
Our dog loves this!
Our dog loves this ~ and it’s a great mix in with her dry food. We also use it to give her medication, wrapping it around the bitter tasting pill. I like the small can because there’s less waste since we use so little at a time. It actually smells better than most canned dog food!
YES to "Poodle" Formula !!
Yes to this poodle formula. My toy loves it. Good flavor and consistency for her. I will be ordering this instead of the "Beauty Flavor". Thank you CHEWY !!
Picky Poodle Solution
While the price of these cans is expesive, at least my picky poodle will eat it. The can is tiny. One serving for a 6 pound poodle. It is a loaf style and can be chunked or easily mashed up. Would buy more often if it weren't so expensive.
Great healthy food
Shop here they have there stuff togather! I highly recommend Chewy and this product, my baby loves it!
My dog loves this product, very happy with this, excelente quality
He didn't like that
The dog will not eat. Thought this was for picky eaters.
My puppy loves this food!
I started giving my puppy dry royal canin food, but once I added this he loves it and can't wait for food time. I've been waiting for this product to be available, because it's been out of stock for awhile. The last time I ordered his food, they weren't able to deliver it. I'm hoping it's back in stock soon, my puppy only eats this with his dry food
Pups Love it, Can’t get it
In order to feed my dogs this food, we require two per day. I’ve yet to find a store that is dependable to provide it.
Never in stock
Very disappointed that Chewy never has it in stock. I always have to buy elsewhere.
Canin canned food
I gave this to m picky toy poodle. He loves it. I just find it a little expensive but at least hes not eating the cat food. I have no problem with this dog food. At least hes eating it and gettingg the right nutrition