Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Boxer Adult Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Pork By-Products...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Turkey Giblets...||Water, Beef, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||N/A||With Grain||Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Digestion||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Muscle Care, Heart Care, Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Skin, Sensitive Digestion||N/A|
About This Item
- Adult wet dog food designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Boxers 15 months and older.
- Soft dog food featuring Loaf in Sauce for a paté that appeals to a Boxer’s appetite.
- Provides muscle support and weight management with precise protein content and L-carnitine.
- Promotes heart health with specific nutrients including taurine, EPA, and DHA.
- Complete and balanced canned dog food can be fed alone or mixed with Royal Canin Adult Boxer Dry Dog Food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Beef & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Purina ONE SmartBlend Classic Ground Chicken & Brown Rice Entree Adult Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$18.81Chewy Price$23.40List Price$17.87Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Poultry & Beef Variety Pack Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Cesar Poultry Variety Pack with Real Chicken, Turkey & Duck Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 24$23.48Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.31Autoship Price
- Pedigree Chopped Ground Dinner Variety Pack Adult Wet Dog Food, 3.5-oz pouch, case of 30$18.48Chewy Price$20.98List Price
- Cesar Classic Loaf in Sauce Beef Recipe, Filet Mignon, Grilled Chicken, & Porterhouse Steak Flavors Variety Pack Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 24$23.48Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.31Autoship Price
- Cesar Filets in Gravy Beef Flavors Variety Pack Dog Food, 3.5-oz tray, case of 24$23.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.32Autoship Price
- Pedigree Chopped Ground Dinner T-bone Steak Flavor Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$16.20Chewy Price$16.68List Price
- Pedigree Chopped Ground Dinner Variety Pack With Filet Mignon & Beef Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$13.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pedigree Choice Cuts In Gravy Canned Soft Wet Dog Food, with Beef, 13.2-oz. cans$15.36Chewy Price$15.48List Price
- Purina ONE SmartBlend Classic Ground Beef & Brown Rice Entree Adult Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$17.52Chewy Price$23.40List Price$16.64Autoship Price
- Pedigree Choice Cuts in Gravy Variety Pack Adult Wet Dog Food, 3.5-oz pouch, case of 30$18.48Chewy Price$20.98List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
After taking my 4 year female Boxer off Science Diet prescription; that was actual her Cocker Spaniel Brother’s food. I tried a few others. The only thing she would eat was the RC-Boxer (can and dry). Due to her bad gas, I tried to mix Purina Pro since she had it the 2 year of life. She ate completely around it or didn’t eat at all. After wasting food a couple of cans. I gave up. She will only eat RC-Boxer. But I’m getting very concerned due to how hard it is to get it. I have to rotate through stores online and in person, hoping to get some.
I was unable to order German Shepherd loaf for 2 months. Finally it was recommended we try the Boxer loaf. The dogs don’t seem to mind and it’s actually a few dollars cheaper.
Best food for our Boxer!!!
This has been the best food for out boxer so far, we mix it with some dry food from Royal Canin as well.
Have a Boxer with IBD which makes feeding him othe canned food impossible. Mixed with the other ingredients he needs his stomach and digestive system is doing better.
Needed dog food
Our Labrador will eat this as a treat, as he usually eats Royal Canin dry kibble. The Royal Canin Labrador variety was not available and we needed dog food.
Definitely Worth It
I never write reviews but I am so happy I bought this product. I was hesitant because of the price per can. I’ve been feeding her the Royal Canin boxer kibble for years — she just turned 8 and has lost some ability to chew as well which led to her spitting up. She won’t eat the kibble moistened so I bought this as a mix in and she LOVES it. She seems more upbeat and happier about mealtime and it was not a difficult transition for her stomach. I highly recommend it!
My picky boxer doesn't like it. By products? Really?
3 different dogs loved this!
Dickie and her friends, Cujo and Faustina loved this brand made for boxes. Dickie is a Boxer. Cujo is a Chihuahua and Faustina is a Bichon Frise. They all loved it very much!
My dogs love it
It adds flavor to their dry kibble diet and they love I!
Easier to digest
My soon to be 10 year old was starting to slow down on his eating. He loves his boxer loaf and it makes it much easier for him to chew.