Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Labrador Retriever Adult Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Labrador Retrievers 15 months and older.
- Specialized kibble is designed to help quick eaters to chew slowly.
- Promotes an ideal weight with precise calorie and fat content for large dog weight management.
- Provides bone and joint support with EPA, DHA, and glucosamine to support big Lab bodies.
- Reinforces the skin barrier with essential nutrients to support healthy skin and dense undercoats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$58.29Chewy Price$55.38Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Miniature Schnauzer Adult Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Large & Giant Breed Puppy Health Lamb Meal & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Healthy Weight Deboned Chicken & Peas Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$69.98Chewy Price$72.99List Price$66.48Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Adult Whitefish & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$46.99List Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Golden Retriever Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Adult Deboned Chicken & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$41.46Chewy Price$46.99List Price$39.39Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Chicken, Turkey & Lamb Formula Dry Dog Food, 44-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Bulldog Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Labrador Retriever Adult 5+ Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Mobility Small Bites Chicken Meal, Brown Rice & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15.5-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Oat Groats...||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Oat Groats...||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice...||Corn, Brewers Rice, Wheat Gluten...||Brewers Rice, Brown Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health||—||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health, Muscle Care||Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
390 Customer Reviews
Best food I've found!
I have searched for years and years for truly good dog food. I have done countless hours of research and tried dozens of different brands and found that most either cut corners or have some form of lawsuit against them. Royal Canin is one of the only brands I trust. Even after choosing this brand I kept digging and digging and could find almost zero real problems other than shortages and a few recalls in 2006 and 2007 that they handled excellently. This food is a bit more expensive than most brands on the market, but I firmly believe you get what you pay for and for my 70 lb lab it works out to only a few dollars a day so I my opinion it is worth it. Samson is very picky and getting him to eat dry kibble alone is often a struggle so I do add all his supplements and cover it a dose of salmon oil to get him to eat everything. If your dog doesn't want to try this food, especially coming off of a brand that uses a lot of flavor (real or artificial) try mixing yummy healthy things in to entice them. Overall I'm happy, our vet is happy, and most importantly Samson is happy. Best, Kayla and @SamsontheAdventureDog
Convenient and cost effective
My dog loves Royal Canin, but it is pricey so I also use other. He thinks this dog food is treat. And I like it delivered to my house
Gobbling this up!
Our black lab mix pup is a picky eater to the extreme! However, she LOVES snacking on this dry food anytime and every time! We feed her a cup of this a day along with her gently cooked frozen food so she gets the best of both worlds!
Read ingredients, people! Horrible
We've all heard the brands who always say "No by products, no wheat, no X" bc by products are obviously, HORRIBLE. Well, here's the ingredients here: Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Oat Groats, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice So there's by products and then, rice, corn and more rice. This is overpriced, terrible quality food that only has 275 calories per cup of food. Do you know how incredibly low that is? Why? because it isn't nutrient dense. At a MINIMUM, your food should have 400 calories. Not to mention, you're getting your $$ worth, not feeding 2x as much to get the same amount of calories. My dog's food, Orijen, has 469 calories per cup. The first 15+ ingredients are ANIMAL proteins and no by products. No unnecessary grains OR peas/potatoes. & the pricing is less!!!!!! If you think your labrador needs RICE, CORN and by products because of his breed, you're outta your mind!!! Do better for your labs, they deserve it!!
Excellent lab food
We have been raising labs for 20 years. Our labs love this and I like that it’s developed specifically for the breed. Also we get auto ship which save us money, time and monthly it shows up at our door! Chewy has the best customer service of any online company we have ever used. They’re the best!!
Not Sure Yet
My dog has just graduated on to the adult dry food and the pellets are somewhat larger than she was used to, so it is taking a while to get her around to eating it.
Our older lab and labradoodle eat slower and love this food. Our vet recommended.
Great Dog Food - Our Lab Loves It!!
Love the Royal Canin food and the auto-delivery option with Chewy!!
My Labs are doing super on this food!
They have been staying lean, have excellent muscle mass, high energy and very nice coats. It is not cheap, but we have been enjoying the results.
Dog Doesn’t Seem To Like It
I had high hopes for this food on a recommendation from a neighbor. However, my dog tried one or two pieces and then didn’t want anymore. The large size of the pieces and how hard it is seems like a good idea to slow the dog down but to me it seems too much.