Royal Canin Canine Care Nutrition Large Weight Care Adult Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Large adult dry dog food formulated with precise nutrition specifically made for large dogs 15 months to 5 years old weighing 56–100 lb.
- Helps support bones and large breed joint health in older dogs with mature dog food formula.
- Promotes dog digestive health with easy-to-digest, high-quality proteins and a balanced supply of fiber.
- Helps nourish skin and a healthy dog coat with EPA and DHA.
- Large dog food kibble is highly palatable and specially designed for large adult dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Active Life Formula Small Breed Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Size Health Nutrition Medium Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Active Life Formula Small Breed Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Breed Health Nutrition German Shepherd Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Labrador Retriever Adult 5+ Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Golden Retriever Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Size Health Nutrition Giant Adult Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Labrador Retriever Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- DealEukanuba Adult Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Labrador Retriever Puppy Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- DealEukanuba Adult Medium Breed Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Adult Formula Dog Dry Food, 14-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Wheat...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat...||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Oat Groats...||Brewers Rice, Wheat, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||—||Muscle Care, Skin & Coat Health||High-Energy, Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
222 Customer Reviews
changed my dogs entire coat
My gsd has skin issues + generally itchiness during the summer due to allergies along with rashes. This changed her entire coat texture and it’s much softer now. I also use salmon oil along with flea/tick preventative and she hasn’t had any rashes this year. I am pleased.
Great Dog Food
I chose Royal Canon due to needing a high quality dog food for my senior fur daughter. She loves the taste of the food. I have noticed a significant improvement in my dogs coat. It is so much softer and shinier. Also her energy level has improved.
Louie loves it
Louie has many skin issues and this has made a big difference for him , less skin flake &itching, Able is stuck up with his diet so i cant say much for him :-)
He loves it
We have been through many dry dog foods because of skin irritation. This is our second bag and so far no rash. First bag was purchased elsewhere and second bag from chewy which we received it in less than 24 hours, can't beat that.
I changed Max to this food on the recommendation of my Vet. I was feeding an all natural grain free food that max liked. He loves this new food. Max had no digestive problem changing to Royal Canin, and seems to feel better and have more energy.
I bought this for my daughter. She uses it for her pitbull. I use the royal canine german shepherd one. Have for many years.
Good so far
We just switched our baby’s food from puppy to adult. He never used to finish the entire bowl of his old food and now after switching him to this adult food, he eats every last kibble!
So far so great
Transitioned 1.5 year old to this and she LOVES it. She isn’t itching like she used to. Didn’t even realize itching was tied to food.
Regret - Horrible Ingredients
I used to think Royal Canin was great food for my dog and gave it to her for 2.5 years after my breeder recommended the brand. A few months ago, our Bernese stopped eating her food. Process of elimination, we realized it was her food and I started doing research on dog foods. I then realized how horrible the ingredients in the food are- the first ingredient is “chicken by product meal”. There are a lot better dog foods available at even better prices. I regret ever giving this food to my dog.
Dogs love it
This is my dogs favorite food. Worth the extra money. The vet recommended it.