Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Hair & Skin Care Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten...||Corn, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal...||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Chicken Meal, Chicken, Turkey Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Urinary Tract Health||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Digestion, Immune Support...||—||Hairball Control, Urinary Tract Health, N/A|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||—||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
About This Item
- Dry cat food formulated for cats 1 year and older with dry skin and coats.
- Supports skin and coat health and promotes a soft, shiny coat.
- Helps to protect sensitive skin and maintain its protective barrier with precisely balanced nutrients.
- Supports healthy hair growth and prevents common skin and coat issues like dandruff and dull coat.
- Perfect complement to Royal Canin Intense Beauty Wet Cat Food formulas.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.65Chewy Price$33.87Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Goldie Lox Chicken & Salmon Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3.2-oz, case of 24$38.99Chewy Price$40.56List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$36.03Chewy Price$34.23Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Beef Baby Cakes Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Free-Range Chicken Recipe Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Lamb Burgini Lamb Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$54.96Chewy Price$52.21Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Splash Dance Chicken & Ocean Fish Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3.2-oz, case of 24$38.99Chewy Price$40.56List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Feline Chicken Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Cat Food, 3.3-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Salmon Soulmates Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Weruva Mideast Feast with Grilled Tilapia in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, case of 12$41.99Chewy Price$47.88List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Pumpkin Valentine Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$43.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.79Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
121 Customer Reviews
Royal Canin Hair & Skin Care Dry Cat Food
This is the only food that worked for our cat when he was losing his hair and his skin was dry. Tried several brands that required a prescription. I ordered the royal canin hair and skin food and it restored his hair growth and, this food doesn't require a prescription.
Chewy Gets An A+
Chewy was the only pet supply company that had this available to ship. Their customer service contact is excellent. You can speak with a representative and they are very helpful. Royal Canin is what our Munchkins started out on and is so good for their skin and coat.
Love the food! The cats do too!! Works well!! Excellent food and excellent price! Fast shipping, too!!
My cats seem to like this better than the kitten and other royal canin cat dry food. They also like the one for digestion
My cats love this food. Unfortunately it is out of stock again.
Royal Canin Cat Food
We are pleased with this cat food. Cars fur seems nicer
Silky Soft, A MUST NEED for My Four Cats!
I had been getting this brand since before the shutdown and now i cannot find it ANYWHERE!!! At LEAST tell us if it will ACTUALLY ever BE in stock again?! I have tried at least a dozen different brands, basically, any dry or wet food that is for skin and hair and similar ingredients/ Vitamins, and NOTHING works as good as this exact brand!
HURRY Get Back in Stock!
I am currently beside myself because this is brand is temporarily out of stock. I have tried FIVE different brands, but my cat won’t eat any of them. Now his skin issues are starting to come back again. This brand cured him 7 years ago. Thank goodness he will eat canned food, but we don’t want him living on that every day as his main food source. Please hurry get it back in stock!!!
My 8 year old female tuxedo cat has always had skin and fur problems...Different medications and diets have helped for limited times...For about 3 years she was on Royal Canin Select Protein she improved.With the introduction of a new female cat in the household my cat started losing fur and getting scabby skin again. She has been on Royal Canin Hair and Dry Skin Care dry cat food for about 2 1/2 months Her fur is slowly growing back and the dryness getting better.She also had fading black fur.This fur is getting blacker. I would recommend this cat food.Be patient......It takes longer than 20 days.She also loves eating it.
Great food for Coat
My cats love this food; was particularly helpful for my cat that had been lost and was missing patches of hair as a result of flea allergies. Her coat is back to being full and shiny after being on this food past few months, and very palatable as well. My only complaint is that it has been out of stock for awhile now, and am hoping it has not been discontinued