Royal Canin Medium Puppy Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Puppy dog food tailor-made for puppies up to 1 year old with an expected adult weight of 23-55 lb.
- Meets the high energy needs of medium breed dogs with key nutrients needed during a dog’s short growth period.
- Promotes healthy development of immune systems with an exclusive blend of antioxidants and vitamins.
- Supports bone and joint health through a specialized mineral blend.
- Promotes healthy digestion with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics for optimal stool quality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Puppy Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Golden Retriever Puppy Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$100.99List Price$94.99Autoship Price
- American Journey Puppy Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Giant Junior Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$78.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$75.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Large Puppy Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$86.49Chewy Price$87.49List Price$82.17Autoship Price
- Wellness Large Breed Complete Health Puppy Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice & Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$69.98Chewy Price$72.99List Price$66.48Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Puppy Lamb & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$60.98Chewy Price$67.99List Price$57.93Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Large Adult 5+ Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$78.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$75.04Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Development Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Entree Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$47.76List Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Large Aging 8+ Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$86.49Chewy Price$87.49List Price$82.17Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Large Adult Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$78.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$75.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Miniature Schnauzer Puppy Dry Dog Food, 2.5-lb bag$24.29Chewy Price$23.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice...||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, High-Energy||Immune Support, Digestive Health, High-Energy||Immune Support, Digestive Health, High-Energy||N/A||Immune Support, Appetite Stimulation|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
211 Customer Reviews
She loves it!!!
We had to transition our pup Remi fro GI prescription Royal Canin to a normal food. We adopted Remi as she was at the tail end of getting through some gastrointestinal issues. She did well on the prescription food and transitioned really well to the pup food. She is growing like a weed these last few weeks and maturing quite well Thank you
Puppy loves it!
Our 13 week old puppy loves the Royal Canin puppy kibble. We are fading out the Paw Tree. Puppies love to eat anything LOL so will do another review sometime in the future to let you know if she continues to devour it :))
Bag doesn’t seal properly
This was recommended by our vet and I’m on Day 3 of transitioning my puppy to this food. No issues with the food so far. However, there’s a problem with the packaging. The plastic seal isn’t properly glued to the bag so it doesn’t keep the bag closed. I’ll need to purchase a separate container for this as it will likely go stale.
He loves it!
My puppy ate this food when he was with his momma and the breeder sent a small bag with him. Although he ate other food, he thinks that the Royal Canin is a "treat." Now he eats it every day for his meals, but he still thinks of it as a "treat" when I get a few pieces for him out of my desk drawer, he loves it!
Vet Recommended, Doodle Approved!
Our vet recommended this food to us after she found out that our breeder had previously had our doodle puppy on grain-free (which, apparently, is not great for a dog's heart health). We have been slowly switching over to this food. We have been mixing her old food with this food to make it easier on her tummy. And, so far, so good! She seems to love the food (she actually eats the Royal Canin kibble pieces first and leaves her old food in the bowl sometimes)! And I have had other friends tell me that their vet recommends Royal Canin, too! It makes me feel good feeding her this food, knowing that so many vets back this brand!
This is one of the brand names recommended by our vet. Royal Canin does studies and tests to make sure their food supplies all the nutrition needed.
Vet recommended, picky pup approved
My mini goldendoodle mysteriously lost her taste for Purina Pro Plan, and after trying Blue Buffalo (she wouldn't touch it), our vet recommended Royal Canin as a high quality food that consistent wins awards for "best flavor" dry food. Of course she still prefers wet food, but she will consistently eat her Royal Canin and seems to be doing very well. We are relieved!
Puppy Loves It
My 11 month old Portuguese Water Dog had been eating another widely-known brand that the breeder recommended. It was always a bit of a chore to get her to eat it until recently she refused to eat it altogether. She gobbled up two cups of this instantly. I wish I had tried it sooner. Worth the extra cost if it keep my high-energy pup happy.
My puppy loved the food, she tolerated very well! I find the price to be a bit high, other than that my vet approves of this brand!
Love the Food
Louie my beautiful Frenchie loves this food. His fur is shiny and beautiful.