Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry Cat Food for Newborn Kittens, Pregnant & Nursing Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dry kitten food formulated for the specific needs of growing newborn kittens (1-4 months) and queen cats (pregnant or nursing).
- Supports a young kitten’s growth and development with an exclusive complex of antioxidants and vitamins.
- Small, easy-to-chew dry kibble helps a nursing kitten transition from milk to solid food; a perfect complement to Mother & Babycat Wet Cat Food.
- Provides digestive support with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics.
- Includes DHA to build a strong foundation for brain development, starting in the womb and continuing throughout a pregnant cat’s full term.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$32.24Chewy Price$30.63Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Kitten Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$36.03Chewy Price$34.23Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Mother & Babycat Ultra Soft Mousse in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$64.56Chewy Price$61.33Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Kitten Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Breed Nutrition Maine Coon Kitten Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Kitten Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal & Rice Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.70Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Kitten Dry Food, 2-lb bag$10.38Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.86Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Kitten Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Kitten Tender Chicken Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$41.72Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Kitten Classic Chicken & Liver Entree Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- DealNutro Wholesome Essentials Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Kitten Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice...||New: Salmon, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, Sensitive Digestion...||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
273 Customer Reviews
Always a win
Never failed us but sadly it isn't grain free so we often have kitties get the runners from this. But it is always the go to kibble for lil ones and to transition gruelies to kibble. Moms we foster always love it too and pretty much always manage to gain back weight when we wean their kittens. Sadly super expensive so we often have to stretch it with other baby kibble.
Poor quality food with a premium price tag
Only bought due to getting a kitten who was eating this & didn't want to cause digestive issues. Love the kibble size, but that's all I like about this food. I assumed this kitten food was high quality due to price tag, but it's not. I don't think this kitten food is worth the price. It has Chicken By-Product Meal as 1st ingredient - this is over $4 a pound & that's the 1st ingredient!?! It also has carotene in it. I think Purina Kitten chow is better quality than this & has no carotene & more protein. If paying over $4 a pound for kitten food get something that's higher quality than this cuz this isn't premium food - it's just cheap food with a high price tag.
Yummy for the tummy
I am fostering a stray mama and 4 little ones. Mama was very skinny when I got her and she is now gaining weight nicely. She and the kittens love this food. Their coats are shiny and full. They didn't have any digestive problems with it. The kibble is tiny for tiny mouths.
Good for sickly elderly cats, too
The vet recommended this for my daughter's elderly cat who is loosing weight and in poor health. Really like being able to order on line and have it shipped to her house since it is difficult for her to get to the store. The cat really likes the food.
Mama and weaning babies love it!
Both the mama's and weaning babies love it! It's tiny enough and moist enough as a "dry" kibble that the babies can eat with their baby teeth. Even if their is no mama, babies will eat it, which is such a relief when raising a motherless litter. I continue to keep the babies on it until their about 12 weeks, then I move up to the larger kitten kibble. I use it for pregnant mama's, too, as it seems very nutritious, keeps their weight up, and gives them a healthy, shiny coat - which is what is needed for healthy newborns. I have very healthy babies when using this food. The only drawback is that is IS very expensive, especially when feeding mama, too. Because of that, many people buy cheaper food and then end up with unhealthy mama & kittens. Please get the cost down so more people can use this great food. Thank you.
Best for mom and babies
I foster and use this for all mom's to be and babies starting to eat on their own. My mom to be eats this whenever she wants and eats wet mother and baby 4 times a day.
If I could rate with a 10
This stuff is amazing, liked by all moms, babies and even other adults that stole some out of the bowls. This is the best stuff for pregnant or nursing moms and the babies love it too! Definitely keeping this on hand for the next pregnant foster I take in.
They won't eat it anymore. Bag is too large.
My kittens and cat do not like this food. AND there is too much wheat in the ingredients so I won't be buying it again. I have so much left. :(
Good food but pricey
I like the quality of food and also the very small kibble easier for tiny kittens to eat. I mix some of the wet in to get them interested. My foster kittens and their feral mama seem to like it.
Animal Shelter Donation
Spring is kitten season. Shelters need healthy food for mother cats and kittens and Royal Canin is almost impossible for them to find. Chewy.com makes donations easy.