Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry Cat Food for Newborn Kittens, Pregnant & Nursing Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dry kitten food formulated for the specific needs of growing newborn kittens (1-4 months) and queen cats (pregnant or nursing).
- Supports a young kitten’s growth and development with an exclusive complex of antioxidants and vitamins.
- Small, easy-to-chew dry kibble helps a nursing kitten transition from milk to solid food; a perfect complement to Mother & Babycat Wet Cat Food.
- Provides digestive support with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics.
- Includes DHA to build a strong foundation for brain development, starting in the womb and continuing throughout a pregnant cat’s full term.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$32.24Chewy Price$30.63Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Loaf in Sauce Canned Kitten Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$64.56Chewy Price$61.33Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.65Chewy Price$33.87Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Dry Cat Food for Young Kittens, 3.5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Breed Nutrition Maine Coon Kitten Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$23.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Natural Grain-Free Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Dry Kitten Food, 5.5-lb bag$20.66Chewy Price$22.99List Price$19.63Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Kitten Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.52Chewy Price$66.96List Price$56.54Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Dry Cat Food for Spayed/Neutered Kittens, 2.5-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Kitten Chicken, Brown Rice & Pea Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13.5-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Kitten Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal & Rice Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground White Rice...||Brewers Rice, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal...||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal, Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, Weight Control, High Fiber, Natural, With Grain||With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||Hairball Control||Digestive Health, N/A||Weight Management, High Protein, Hairball Control...||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Eye Care|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
273 Customer Reviews
Always a win
Never failed us but sadly it isn't grain free so we often have kitties get the runners from this. But it is always the go to kibble for lil ones and to transition gruelies to kibble. Moms we foster always love it too and pretty much always manage to gain back weight when we wean their kittens. Sadly super expensive so we often have to stretch it with other baby kibble.
Poor quality food with a premium price tag
Only bought due to getting a kitten who was eating this & didn't want to cause digestive issues. Love the kibble size, but that's all I like about this food. I assumed this kitten food was high quality due to price tag, but it's not. I don't think this kitten food is worth the price. It has Chicken By-Product Meal as 1st ingredient - this is over $4 a pound & that's the 1st ingredient!?! It also has carotene in it. I think Purina Kitten chow is better quality than this & has no carotene & more protein. If paying over $4 a pound for kitten food get something that's higher quality than this cuz this isn't premium food - it's just cheap food with a high price tag.
Yummy for the tummy
I am fostering a stray mama and 4 little ones. Mama was very skinny when I got her and she is now gaining weight nicely. She and the kittens love this food. Their coats are shiny and full. They didn't have any digestive problems with it. The kibble is tiny for tiny mouths.
Good for sickly elderly cats, too
The vet recommended this for my daughter's elderly cat who is loosing weight and in poor health. Really like being able to order on line and have it shipped to her house since it is difficult for her to get to the store. The cat really likes the food.
Mama and weaning babies love it!
Both the mama's and weaning babies love it! It's tiny enough and moist enough as a "dry" kibble that the babies can eat with their baby teeth. Even if their is no mama, babies will eat it, which is such a relief when raising a motherless litter. I continue to keep the babies on it until their about 12 weeks, then I move up to the larger kitten kibble. I use it for pregnant mama's, too, as it seems very nutritious, keeps their weight up, and gives them a healthy, shiny coat - which is what is needed for healthy newborns. I have very healthy babies when using this food. The only drawback is that is IS very expensive, especially when feeding mama, too. Because of that, many people buy cheaper food and then end up with unhealthy mama & kittens. Please get the cost down so more people can use this great food. Thank you.
Best for mom and babies
I foster and use this for all mom's to be and babies starting to eat on their own. My mom to be eats this whenever she wants and eats wet mother and baby 4 times a day.
If I could rate with a 10
This stuff is amazing, liked by all moms, babies and even other adults that stole some out of the bowls. This is the best stuff for pregnant or nursing moms and the babies love it too! Definitely keeping this on hand for the next pregnant foster I take in.
They won't eat it anymore. Bag is too large.
My kittens and cat do not like this food. AND there is too much wheat in the ingredients so I won't be buying it again. I have so much left. :(
Good food but pricey
I like the quality of food and also the very small kibble easier for tiny kittens to eat. I mix some of the wet in to get them interested. My foster kittens and their feral mama seem to like it.
Animal Shelter Donation
Spring is kitten season. Shelters need healthy food for mother cats and kittens and Royal Canin is almost impossible for them to find. Chewy.com makes donations easy.