Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Ultra-Soft Mousse in Sauce Wet Cat Food for New Kittens & Nursing or Pregnant Mother Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wet cat food formulated for the specific needs of growing baby kittens (1-4 months) and queen cats (pregnant or nursing).
- Supports a young kitten’s growth and development with an exclusive complex of antioxidants and vitamins.
- Fluffy mousse texture in sauce is easy to eat and helps newborn kittens transition from milk to solid food; a perfect complement to Mother & Babycat Dry Cat Food.
- Helps provide digestive support with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics.
- Includes DHA to build a strong foundation for brain development, starting in the womb and continuing throughout a pregnant cat’s full term.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Kitten Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$64.56Chewy Price$61.33Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Mother & Babycat Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Kitten Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Iams Perfect Portions Healthy Kitten Chicken Recipe Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs$28.32Chewy Price$33.36List Price$26.90Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Kitten Liver & Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$36.72Chewy Price$40.49List Price$34.88Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Breed Nutrition Maine Coon Kitten Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Classic Chicken Grain-Free Kitten Entree Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Kitten Favorites Wet Kitten Food Variety Pack, 3-oz can, case of 24$36.99Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Iams Perfect Portions Healthy Kitten Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Cuts in Gravy Wet Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs$30.00Chewy Price$33.36List Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan True Nature Natural Chicken & Liver Grain-Free Kitten Formula Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Gourmet Naturals White Meat Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Pate Kitten Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$12.11Chewy Price$13.56List Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Natural Chicken Recipe Kitten Wet Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$33.36Chewy Price$35.76List Price$31.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Salmon, Ocean Fish, Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken...||Chicken, Liver, Fish...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Pate|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
439 Customer Reviews
Old faithful for tiny kittens
This is expensive, but totally worth it for tiny kittens. I foster bottle feeders, and the transition to solid food is always an issue. With this food, you can make a gruel for syringe feeding if necessary, dilute with a little KMR and feed in a small bowl, or just let kittens start eating the Baby Cat out of a bowl when they're ready to make the transition.
Excellent food for young kittens & weaning
Wowow is this stuff expensive, and totally worth every penny. I'm a kitten foster and use this stuff exclusively for weaning and sick kittens. 100% recommend, and the kittens love it.
Kittens LOVED this!
I fostered kittens from the Humane Society. They suggested this food and the kittens loved it! They went absolutely crazy whenever it was time to eat. Highly recommend.
Product is excellent if you can get it!
I foster rescue kittens and Royal Canin Mother and Baby-Cat is the best for the little ones. I mix in some warm chicken broth, which they love. The only issue is getting the product. The 1-3 day delivery time is usually up to 5-6 days. I order about every one to two weeks.
This canned food is the only kind my cat can tolerate. Hope they never change the formula and texture.
This food is absolutely perfect for tiny little kittens that need nutritional help. This is the second time I have used this product and I am so thankful and amazed how healthy the kittens get from eating it. Cannot stress enough how much I appreciate how fast Chewy gets orders delivered!
Too much wheat in the ingredients. Kittens don't like it anymore.
My kittens liked it for 4 cans then became uninterested in it. There is too much wheat in the ingredients which very bad for kittens. Very expensive too. I would recommend choosing something else. Literally everything else I've tried they have liked better than this. I only choose non-grain foods now.
Freddie, Bruno and Willie Hank love their kitten food! I trust Royal Canin to grow healthy bodies and bright, inquisitive minds. Thank you Chewy for your usual quick delivery.
Can I return this item ? It is no longer needed. Kittens were sold and mother not nursing anymore.
I have 7 little babies I am fostering and this Royal Canin Mother & Baby Cat food has helped them gain weight since they were not able to stay with their momma. I was not able to find any locally but luckily Chewy has the food in stock. All 7 of the kittens go straight for the dish and dont look up until its all gone...then they take a nap!!