Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Medium Adult Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Medium adult dry dog food formulated with precise nutrition specifically made for dogs 1–7 years old weighing 23–55 lb.
- Supports natural defenses for immune support with a blend of prebiotics and antioxidants for dogs.
- Maintains healthy skin and a healthy dog coat with optimal levels of EPA and DHA.
- Promotes dog digestive health with easy-to-digest proteins and a balanced supply of fiber.
- Palatable, medium breed adult dog food has an exclusive kibble design to encourage chewing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Large Adult Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Active Life Formula Small Breed Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Breed Health Nutrition German Shepherd Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Adult Formula Dog Dry Food, 14-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- DealRoyal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Labrador Retriever Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small Bites Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle Adult Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini Breed Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Adult Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 12$41.88Chewy Price$39.79Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Small Bites Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Oat Groats...||Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat...||Brown Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Oat Groats...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Wheat...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
227 Customer Reviews
Was worried about moving from Royal Canin puppy chow to adult. I LOVED the puppy kibble! My mama gave me a little bit of this adult stuff to start. I gobbled it up. Still being served half and half to be certain it's okay but I still enthusiastically chow down every bit at every meal.
Great Food, my dog loves it!
I ordered this food for my dog as she had recently stopped eating her previous brand of kibble. She loves it and is now back to regular eating habits, she's happy and I'm happy.
New food change
I was disappointed in the size of the kibble nuggets. I am switching from puppy to adult and my dog is 28 lbs, at one year. I would like smaller nuggets.
picky eater approved
I saw a review warning us that this adult food is way bigger than the royal canin medium puppy food. Just wanted to confirm - yes it is lol. My pup (35 lbs) is now starting to reject the puppy food and eat the adult, so it’s time to make the switch. She has no problem with the bigger size!
Royal Canin for medium dog
Royal Canin is a great dog food and my dog loves it and she has such a great coat and skin from being fed this food.
We switched food and Tucker enjoys the food to the point now he’s not Finicky when he eats. We don’t need to add toppings or baked chicken. Glad we switched & so is Tuck. Great Customer Service. Thanks Chewy
I am a very picky dog. My mommy treats me very well with treats and “extras “ to nibble on. I think this is my problem besides having difficulty in getting the same food month after month. I like the Royal Canin adult food. I just have to adjust to the new size. And not expecting those “extras” all the time . ;-)
Transition from small to medium
If you are transitioning from small dog food to medium dog food, the size of the kibble increases drastically. (Size of a kernel of corn to a dime).
Size is everything
My Foster Pup Ginger had been eating Royal Canin Puppy "Medium" size weight 23 - 55 pounds. So naturally now that she is 11 months old, time to switch to adult. Assuming Medium is Medium, I bought the Adult "Medium" size, same weight guide. This food is TWICE the size of the puppy food, she can not eat this. She is a 24 pound Beagle. Of course, when I bought the only bags available from Chewy were the 17 lb bags, so this was a $55.00 dollar waste. I will try and donate. Lesson learned. Very disappointed.
Good even for sensitive skin!
My dog had been eating the Royal Canin Sensitive Skin food, but since it was out of stock, we tried this one. She loves it and has not had any additional skin issues since switching.