Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Spayed/Neutered Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wet cat food formulated to help maintain an ideal weight in adult cats 1 year and older.
- Promotes optimal cat health with a precisely balanced blend of vitamins and minerals.
- Satisfies hunger with a highly palatable formula with an instinctively preferred ratio of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Promotes weight management by helping a neutered or spayed cat feel full once they’ve eaten.
- The perfect complement to Royal Canin Appetite Control Spayed/Neutered Dry Cat Food, or can be served alone for 100% complete and balanced cat nutrition.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$44.36Chewy Price$42.14Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Instinctive 7+ Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Minced Chicken & Tuna Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$39.22Chewy Price$37.26Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Hairball Care Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Adult Instinctive Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Spayed/Neutered Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Savory Turkey Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Adult Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Weight Care Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.79Chewy Price$52.05Autoship Price
- Wellness Minced Turkey Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$67.92Chewy Price$71.76List Price$60.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products...||Water, Turkey, Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver...||Water, Chicken, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Weight Control, Pea-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Ground||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
80 Customer Reviews
The cat loves it!
This was prescribed by my vet. Wasn't sure how it would go. My cat is very picky about her food. She loves it!
She will eat this, but Indoor thin slices in gravy is about the only food she really liked and it has not been available now for at least 2 years. The spayed food has a very strong odor, but Katie will eat it at least but does not finish it.
Morsels with Gravy and Other Good Stuff
My two cats have eaten several types of Royal Canin wet food throughout their lives.The “ Spay & Neutered “ with thin slices in gravy, is one of their favorites. They are turning 13 next month and need morsels that are easy to chew along with some kind of added moisture. This cuisine fits the bill. And it also has the essential nutrients to keep them healthy.
My cat hates it. He licks up the sauce but leaves the food. It’s obviously not tasty enough. It’s cut into thin small slices. Looks ok to me and does not smell. I won’t buy it again.
Good when available
This cat food is fine when it’s available. My cat is not picky as long as it’s pieces in gravy and not pate. Wish it was more focused on weight control.
My cats love, love, love this food!
This has been a very big hit with both of my cats! They seem to like the texture (finely diced meat morsels), the ample gravy, and, of course, the taste. They enjoy eating other Royal Canin can cat food flavors as well, so I am not too surprised with their positive reception to this one too. It is expensive to purchase, but given that my cats lap it up and that it keeps them healthy makes it worth the cost!
My Cats Love It
Royal Canin seems to have a major distribution problem. The wet food I have been buying is a digestive brand. I have been unable to purchase it for over a month. I have tried two. other brands but my cats refused to eat them even when they were really hungry. I tried the Spayed and Neutered because it was available. In the morning I can't get the food out of the can fast enough. It disappears in a very short period of time. The best thing is that my cats can keep it down.
Royal Canin is a quality food that I feel is worth the cost. All of my kitties really love it and line up at feeding time.
Sliced meats make my kitty happy
I have a picky little tabby who doesn't like chicken (who doesn't like chicken?) or pate of any sort. He's had most of his teeth removed, but he really likes this Spayed & Neutered beef slices from Royal Canin. We couldn't get it for a few months, so I am relieved that is is available again.
HELP for my cat
Sqweeky is not very happy with this food. She only wants Royal Canin adult or kittin in the pink lable. It is very trieing to get her to eat other food. T keep hoping we can get the food she likes. I have a lot of the Sprayed and Neutered and I try to get her to eat it but she just smells it and turns away, You are only suposed to leave it on her table for 5 hrs. Then you have to throw it away. If you have any sujjestions please let me know