Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Original Cat Treats, 7.7-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Specialized veterinary-exclusive treats for cats of any size or age
- Recipe is low in calories to support a healthy weight
- Easy open package and highly-palatable treats makes it simple to reward and bond with your cat even if she’s following a therapeutic diet
- Features essential vitamins and omega fatty acids to support overall health and keep your pet’s skin and coat in great shape
- Safe, effective treating option that's prescribed by a veterinarian to support specific dietary needs to help your pet achieve treatment goals
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Super for our kitty with kidney troubles Tiger begs for them daily
Order received promptly Good prices and happy cats
Our cats love the treats!
The cats love the treats. One of them will sit by the food bowls with her tail wrapped around her paws waiting for more treats at times and give you a very sad look hoping you'll give her a few more.
Royal Canin Treats
My 2 cats love them. I will order them again. Delivered w/in a reasonable amount of time. Nice size for cats. Like the packaging. Overall an excellent experience. Thanks
Good for Sensitive Tummies
Our cat has some regurgitation issues & she has had 2 teeth removed. She likes these & seems able to digest them.
Mrs Chin loves these
My cat (Mrs Chin) absolutely loves these. My vet a Center for Animal Well here in Denver recommended them to help prevent tartar build-up and not only does she love them but the same to be helping.
He tried to tear the bag open.
He's never been so crazy for a treat before. I may have to transfer these to a glass jar because I think he may knock over everything to get to the bag on a high shelf. Recommended by my vet for plaque on teeth.
This smells strong. I have three cats. My mom has one. None of them will eat this.
Cat loves these
He likes these and the hydrolized protein one. With having to have a low phosphorus diet , the vet okays them. They were the only vet okayed treats, I could get him to eat. !!
My cat loves them!
I bought these because my cat has new thyroid medication that I have to apply to his ear twice a day. I trained him to sit still for the medicine, then reward him with some of these. I'm relieved to say that this has been a success! He's a senior cat and sometimes very picky.