Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive dry dog food to support urinary health in aging dogs.
- Helps dissolve and prevent pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones.
- Lowers the risk of crystal formation using RSS methodology for bladder health.
- Supports cognition and promotes vitality in senior dogs with an exclusive blend of nutrients and antioxidants.
- Stimulates senior dogs’ decreasing appetite with highly palatable dry kibble.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$71.99Chewy Price$68.39Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$21.00Chewy Price$28.98List Price$19.95Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24$74.16Chewy Price$70.45Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Dog Food, 25.3-lb bag$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$105.98Chewy Price$100.68Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Chicken Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$43.08Chewy Price$40.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Corn, Chicken Fat...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...||Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, High Fiber, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health, High-Energy||Diabetic Support, Weight Management, Digestive Health||Heart Care||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
It’s doing what it needs to
My dog was put onto this food due to some crystals in his bladder. He is a VERY picky eater but when I put the bowl down the very first day he went right for it and ate all of it right then and there. Usually I have to leave food out forever and he’ll eat it eventually when he realizes that’s all he gets. But it’s also been really improving his pee. Before it looked super yellow and I could smell it even just standing there. But now it’s really clear and lost the strong scent. It is an expensive food but it’s worth it
I never order on line for my dog. She had surgery I need to buy special dog food. Chewy made it easy and with the Vet prescription we food and it was quick next day deliver. Im very Happy everything went smooth, and easy
Helps with Bladder Stones
My 11 1/2 year old schnauzer was prescribed this food because he had a lot of bladder stones. I’m hoping to prevent a reoccurrence as it is very expensive and painful for Witt.
My Havanese loves these!
Our vet recommended Royal Canin for our dog. She was re-homed to us, and her records indicated that she had, had surgery for bladder crystals. We purchased Royal Canin, and our fussy eater loves them. I put my order in, Chewy contacted our vet, and our delivery arrived the next day. Now that’s service!
Does not smell very appetizing
I have an older dog who has had bladder surgery in the past. The last thing I want is for her to have this issue again. She will eat this food only when laced with a soft non prescription dog food. I am concerned we are not really helping her situation. There needs to be a way to make this food smell better perhaps tor at least taste better.
Excellent for huge bag of food
Chewy is fabulous company!!!! Easy ordering and comes straight to your door.
Excellent Product for Senior Dogs with Urinary Issues
The product contains a balanced formulation for good nutrition with a reverse K/NA ratio salt content (High Potassium/Low Sodium) plus Glucosamine/Chondroitin compared to the regular formulation. The adjustment for our aging beagle was ideal in addition to the fact he was diagnosed at 1 y/o with struvite calculi in his urine. We started the urinary SO regular at that time and continue now with the senior formulation. He has not had any bladder or kidney issues his entire life.
Royal Canin dog food
Our dog seems to really like this food and is more energetic for a 13 year old dog.
Our mini schnauzer had bladder stones and required surgery. Vet recommended this product. She’s been on it for over a year and so far no more stones. She likes the food and has not had any digestive problems with it.
Dog loved this
This is great food for my dog. He loved it. Will purchase again