Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Fiber Response Dry Cat Food, 8.8-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn, Wheat...||New: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn, Brewers Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat, Brown Rice...||Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Chicken Fat...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Weight Management||Calming, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, High-Energy||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health|
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive dry cat food for cats with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities.
- Promotes digestive health and optimal stool quality with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics.
- Formulated to help manage GI health and common gastrointestinal sensitivities.
- Enriched with a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers for healthy transit through the GI tract.
- Supports urinary health with the exclusive S/O Index, which creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$129.99Chewy Price$123.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Glycobalance Dry Cat Food, 4.4-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Ultamino Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$66.96Chewy Price$63.61Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PD Loaf Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$71.99Chewy Price$68.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1091 Customer Reviews
Bag is too large - gets stale
First, this works great at keeping my cat from becoming constipated. And he loves it when I open a new bag and it is fresh. But with one cat, keeping it closed all of the time, it still gets stale or bad and Cosmo absolutely refuses to eat it. Its already expensive, but way too expensive to throw half of it away. I would buy it forever if it came in a smaller bag, but I cant afford this. To the moderator an apostrophe is not an emoji which is the error message I get every time I use one.
I am so thankful for Chewy. They were able to supply this cat food after the supplier through my vet informed me it was no longer available. I had been on auto refill with them. I am pleased with Chewy, I use them for my other pet needs and feel I need to get this cat food on auto delivery now.
not a favorite
This is the second special diet I've tried for Tom. Tom will not eat it, his brother cat Theo will eat only reluctantly, if he's starving and no other food is out. Unfortunately, this is not a good purchase for us.
Works well - but expensive
One of my rescues has severe constipation even though I make sure that he gets a lot of liquids. After having to take him to the vet yet again, this fiber response dry food was suggested. It seemed strange to treat constipation with dry food, but it really works. I was fortunate that my vet was able to give me some to make sure that he liked it prior to ordering. As expensive as it is, vet visits cost even more, so if it keeps him healthy and not having to go to the vet, it's a win.
Great Veterinary Diet Food
Royal Canin Gastrointestinal dry food is perfect for a cat that has intestinal problems. He loves it and, in fact, I have to stop my other cat from eating it because it tastes so good.
LOVE THIS FOOD!
My kitty was “coughing” often and having troubles with digesting hair it seemed. She also would just bite all the cardboard she could find—she wanted that FIBER. Our vet recommended this and it has helped sooo much! No more eating boxes!
Very important food for older cats
My vet recommended this food and Chewy had this. I wish it wasn't so expensive but at least I was able to find it and the cats like it. They both eat wet and dry food.
Wonderful source for hard to find items
Our vet used to be able to supply this specialized food. When they stopped doing that we turned to Chewy and were pleasantly surprised to find they could fill the need.
Good for Sebastian
Delivery was excellent just as told. always prompt. Never had any delivery problems with chewy whenever I order. Highly recommend
Aides Cat’s Hyperthyroidism
My cat has hyperthyroidism and this food has been a major aid with his disease. He will have to battle hyperthyroidism for life and prior to having this food he experienced non-stop hunger urges, regular vomiting, digestive issues, and trouble absorbing nutrients. With this food he’s been able to come off two medications that helped him poop and to ease his stomach. I highly recommend this food!!!!