Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive wet cat food for adult cats with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities.
- Promotes digestive health and optimal stool quality with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics.
- High calorie content allows cats to eat small meal portions and still get the nutrition they need.
- Helps manage GI health with omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, and a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers.
- Supports urinary health with the exclusive S/O Index, which creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$66.96Chewy Price$63.61Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PR Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PD Loaf Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$66.99Chewy Price$63.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.96Chewy Price$52.21Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Kitten Gastrointestinal Ultra Soft Mousse in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Rabbit, Rabbit Liver...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Rabbit, Meat|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, High-Energy||Weight Management||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
265 Customer Reviews
I heard this is the best food out there for constipated cats
My cat was extremely constipated and had to get an enima multiple times. I was told to purchase this food for my 12-year-old fat cat, but unfortunately, she doesn't like wet food. I tried to mix in her dry food with the wet food and she would only eat the dry pieces and eat this wet food in small amounts occasionally. I would only recommend this if you know your cat likes wet food. You can't teach an old cat new tricks I guess!
Still not there yet
Gastro line of cat foods must not be smelly enough to attract my cat's attention. Even though he will touch this, it's still not a winner. Better than last but not quit there that he will finish it before it stiffen up :(
Cat Loves It, Shipped Fast
Even though this is a prescription food for an 11 year old Abyssinian, he loves it and goes crazy at the sound of the can being opened. This particular prescription type (gastrointestinal) saved our cat from months of being seriously ill. His eyes are bright, his coat is shiny, and he's a purring machine. The best thing about ordering from Chewy is they ship nearly instantly and use tracked shipping. Thanks, Chewy!
Initially 4 cats dug it as new while I still had Royal Canin Rabbit Protein Select to combine it with. I'm glad they're not putting pea or soy protein in it. Since switching over completely, I only serve to them once a day until they eat more. They get Royal Canin GI Fiber Response dry food as well. I used to combine the Select PR rabbit with OTC Digest Sensitive which saved one cat's life when it was all he would eat. Now, my vet says they may not make OTC food anymore. This GI food is less protein then all the others.
My cat loves this!
Recently, my ten year old cat, Willow started to have digestive issues, lots of diarrhea, then vomiting. I had her Vet see her and she actually has a medical issues of hyperthyroidism and responding well to medication. However, the tummy issues persisted and she was losing weight so her Vet prescribed Royal Canin Gastrointestinal moderate calorie food for her. She adjusted right away to the new food and her tummy completely settled down. Her thyroid is being monitored and she seems to be gaining an ounce or two.
Best food purchase ever!
My cat is a senior, which means her previous diet of friskies was upsetting her stomach. She kept throwing up food. So we switched her diet to Royal Canin. She loves it! And she's been able to keep it down.
OK for intended purpose.
Cats aren't crazy about it, but will eat some when the can is first opened. I wish it came in a smaller can, because I have to toss the uneaten portion. .
My Cat Loves It
My 13 year-old cat loves this food and it helps her so much! She gets sick about 1-2x a week (sensitive stomach, some GI issues) and does so much better when eating this food. I had her on Royal Canin’s “Digest Sensitive” line for years, which she loved, but it just didn’t pack as much punch as the GI food does. She doesn’t get sick as often anymore and also really enjoys the flavor!
Exceptional Product and Service
My Vet recommended this product since my cat was having problems keeping her food down. Since being on the Gastrointestinal Wet and Dry diet she has been fine. High recommended by me.
Nutritious and appetizing to my cat
It seems like Royal Canon has made the slices smaller. That's great for my cat. I used to cut the pieces myself. I feel good about feeding her a high quality food.